• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
I decided to talk about the topic with my father to gauge his opinions, and given that he is very religious it quickly devolved into a preachy rant about "hell"... he rejects both suicide and euthanasia stating that it's not anyone right to take their life because it belongs to God...blah blah blah. This in turn makes me very worried as I decided to leave a request in my note saying that incase my attempt fails then I would like to be euthanized instead of being left in a vegetative state, but that's definitely out of question now. Just gotta make sure it doesn't fail and hope for the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I don't know how old are you and if this option is available to you but try to get what is called a living will. That way legally they're not gonna be able to keep you a veggie if you had request euthanasia in your will. The official will document holds more power than just a note.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc, Terios and 1 other person
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I don't know how old are you and if this option is available to you but try to get what is called a living will. That way legally they're not gonna be able to keep you a veggie if you had request euthanasia in your will. The official will document holds more power than just a note.
What shall happen in case no one knows that you have made such a will ? After you make a will , who has it ? Even if the office ( where the will is made) might have a copy , how will they know that you have become veggie .

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to die going wrong is personally exactly what I fear, I also just wish for euthanasia, it'd bring me so much peace to simply be able to die in a painless way. But anyway best wishes, I hope you eventually find what you search for.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
What shall happen in case no one knows that you have made such a will ? After you make a will , who has it ? Even if the office ( where the will is made) might have a copy , how will they know that you have become veggie .
Well, you are supposed to have your own copy among all your other important documents.

A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
You have to have a living will notarized. My bf and I did one when I was in the psych ward. I injured myself so badly I was in the ICU for the purpose of having the will drawn up. He witnessed it. He paid a notary 70 dollars who was on the way to a Christmas party. They just let him walk into the hospital. I wouldn't mind being a vegetable, I just want zero chance of waking up.