vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
after attempting and failing my parents have now resorted to deconstructing anything i could hang myself on, they hide every medication even if its harmless, and they constantly monitor me every second of the day. any package i order would be intercepted before i had the chance to open and dispose of it. Also, as soon as i open my door to leave my room no matter what time it is i am followed until i return to my room. Every sharp knife or belt in the house is hidden away by locks.
I feel like a prisoner and i just want to be free. It's so painful to live everyday and im desperately thinking of a way to escape almost 24/7

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lagoona-a-go-go, charlotte_, deomlez and 6 others
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I feel you. Ever since some "friends" caught on to the fact I wanted to kill myself, they thought it'd be appropriate to take matters into their own hands, which included heavily restricting my access to sharp objects, rope-like objects that could be used to hang myself, and I'm kept under constant watch too, since my parents felt the need to move in with me. I feel like a prisoner with a broken key, since I could try slitting my wrist or throat with something like a plastic knife, but I highly doubt that'd work. My privacy is totally and constantly violated. It's truly hell on earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
On the one hand side your parents are worried about you because they don't want to lose you on the other hand side their repressions on you make life even worse, cause more agony and suffering which you only wish to escape. This is a nightmare. I feel very sorry that you have to go through this. I wish you all the best!

• Informative
Reactions: moon_shinomi, KuroiSH and betternever2havbeen
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a horrible situation, it's just so inhumane to try and make someone a prisoner to this existence, those people shouldn't have any right to force somebody else to suffer like that. I hate how we exist in this hellish world where existence is viewed as an obligation rather than a personal choice, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your torture.

• Love
Reactions: vulkann
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Those parents sound so terrible, it's horrific that you have to go through that. I can never understand parents that treat their children like slaves. Failing your attempt must have been devastating and traumatising for you. I hope your situation improves, you definitely don't deserve to be treated like this.

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I feel the you, the same thing happened with me expect i'm very good at lying so i managed to save my ass, i attempted suicide few months ago by overdose, and i thought i won't wake up but i did, and the doctors was unsure of what happened to my body, i convinced my parents i don't know what happened to me althought they was very suspicious that i overdosed due to my history with mental doctors and i was caugh trying to suicide once time and i told my mother how i feel once time, and i even convinced the hospital staff that i'm okay and they can let me go away from the hospital before the test results are done (that could reveal i overdosed) and i even faked passing a test, i barely was walking good and my vision was bad because of the pills i took, but i still passed the test somehow, i even manipulated them in order to get sodium nitrite but they only found sodium nitrate

charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I feel you and I'm sorry you're going through that. It's rlly bs knowing that even to that point, they don't try to offer help to you but just burdening you even more. On a brighter side, I guess they're just really worried about losing you (which isn't justifiable for what they're doing). Can you try communicate with them? Anyway, I really hope you the best

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
after attempting and failing my parents have now resorted to deconstructing anything i could hang myself on, they hide every medication even if its harmless, and they constantly monitor me every second of the day. any package i order would be intercepted before i had the chance to open and dispose of it. Also, as soon as i open my door to leave my room no matter what time it is i am followed until i return to my room. Every sharp knife or belt in the house is hidden away by locks.
I feel like a prisoner and i just want to be free. It's so painful to live everyday and im desperately thinking of a way to escape almost 24/7
im guessing that you don't have the option to live independently? im so sorry that you're forced to live in lockdown like this </3

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
That's rough, I was in a not so different situation when I was a teen. The folks were making my life super miserable while super tough to escape. True hell, the crazy part is that they somehow they truely did love me and thought they were doing the right thing with their actions.