H

h0spitalbracelet

Nov 13, 2020
So I live with my parents and they found out I use this sight. They did the teary eye thing and the "promise you'll never leave me" It made me feel bad, but I also just can't stay here. I don't know what to do. I'm already in intensive outpatient care and I don't want to be forced to go into inpatient care. Lately, I've been practicing partial hanging- my plan was to just keep going farther and farther until I eventually went far enough to pass out and die. Now I'm being watched very closely and I'm so frustrated. I don't know what to do. I'm accessing this site from a separate device, and I'm terrified of having to go inpatient again. I'm honestly so frustrated and lost. I feel like I have no control over anything that's happening to me, and I just want to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Hopeindeath!, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 8 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
It is understandable from their perspective and it is hard for neurotypicals to see things from your point of view.
If you are an adult can you not just do as you please in terms of post whereever you like?
How did your breeders come to discover you were using naughty internet sites.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
So I live with my parents and they found out I use this sight. They did the teary eye thing and the "promise you'll never leave me" It made me feel bad, but I also just can't stay here. I don't know what to do. I'm already in intensive outpatient care and I don't want to be forced to go into inpatient care. Lately, I've been practicing partial hanging- my plan was to just keep going farther and farther until I eventually went far enough to pass out and die. Now I'm being watched very closely and I'm so frustrated. I don't know what to do. I'm accessing this site from a separate device, and I'm terrified of having to go inpatient again. I'm honestly so frustrated and lost. I feel like I have no control over anything that's happening to me, and I just want to ctb.
Welcome to the site

Reactions: botanormal, Ghost2211 and singsreignrebuilder
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
If you lock your door and ctb late at night when you're expected to be asleep you should be fine right? I don't think your parents can effectively stop you. All they can do is make you feel guilty enough to stop yourself, right?
I am sure OP would be able to figure that out but you are right and he will make his own choices even if you said this.
What is OP tried to catch the bus but parents stopped them halfway in and they ended up catching the retard bus

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My dad caught me using this site too and panicked when he read the words SANCTIONED SUICIDE lol.
However, after I told him that this is a forum in which we support each other by talking about depression, suicide, panic attacks and giving advice, he relaxed. (of course he doesn't know about the methods and resources section)

Last edited:
Reactions: Querry1, Journeytoletgo, Lastsauce and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry you had to deal with such an awkward discussion. How did they find out? Did they happen to see you, or were they snooping?

Reactions: botanormal
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I think it would be good if the SANCTIONED SUICIDE part of the header didn't follow when you scroll down. I don't know if that's possible but that's my bit for the suggestion box.

Reactions: Konjac, dropdeadfred and idk who i am
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
My dad caught me using this site too and panicked when he read the words SANCTIONED SUICIDE lol.
However, after I told him that this is a forum in which we support each other by talking about depression, suicide, panic attacks and giving advice, he relaxed. (of course he doesn't know about the methods and resources section)
Honestly websites like this are better for support than generic normalfag ones that push the optimistic delusion and are merely a place for 10yos to vent about struggling with their homework.
Here I at least know there is a good chance the other posters feel as I do and will give fairly honest feedback. :3

• Love
Reactions: Lastsauce, Buffy5120, Konjac and 1 other person
H

h0spitalbracelet

Nov 13, 2020
I am sure OP would be able to figure that out but you are right and he will make his own choices even if you said this.
What is OP tried to catch the bus but parents stopped them halfway in and they ended up catching the retard bus
Thats what i'm worried about, my door doesnt have a lock nor any way to lock it/block it successfully and my parents tend to get jumpy. I'm afraid they'll decide to check on me and i'll get permanent brain damage.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Not worth risking being stuck as a vegetable for the rest of your life OP.
Good luck whatever you do.

Reactions: not_close
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
be cautious and alert.
try to stay a step ahead of them at all times.
do whatever it takes to avoid inpatienting. no matter what, you don't want to go back there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo