Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
As the title says lol
They think I use it as a musle relaxant LOL even though I havent even opened the bag
They told me it was highly toxic and it could kill me like I don't know
Fuck I should have hidden it better
I still have it and I'm gonna hide it in a better place now
Why does shit like this happen to me
I just hope they don't find out the real reason
Also I told them I was gonna throw it away (I'm not)
Hopefully a better hiding place and a little bit of time will make this issue disappear

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SVEN, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
That's scary for sure. Count yourself lucky that they didn't assume your intention right away - hide that sucker good. Best of luck to you, hope it doesn't come back up.

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

Nov 12, 2023
I hope not damn shouldn't have hid it in the drawer
Any ideas where I could put it I was thinking maybe an old school bad noone cares about
Hopefully with time this issue will be forgotten cause if not they might eventually find out my real intentions
That would be very bad for me since this is one of the best methods

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and greatgooglymoogly
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I hope not damn shouldn't have hid it in the drawer
Any ideas where I could put it I was thinking maybe an old school bad noone cares about
Hopefully with time this issue will be forgotten cause if not they might eventually find out my real intentions
That would be very bad for me since this is one of the best methods
Yeah being found out beforehand is honestly scarier to me than being found after attempting. I'm not sure where the place you live is like or how thoroughly your parents check stuff so I can't really give you any specific ideas on where to hide it. I know I plan to hide mine in my bedroom closet back at home, as there's a lot of boxes of old things being stored in there that no one ever needs to get into.

I also plan to hide my container of SN again immediately after taking out what I need to attempt so I can come back to it someday if I fail.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

Nov 12, 2023
I hid it in an old school bag at the closet it should be good enough since it's something noone cares to check enough

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

Nov 12, 2023
I agree. If it's found beforehand then everything is basically ruined.
If they know what it's for
I'm gonna say I threw it away and I put it in an old school bag nobody should care to look into it
If they do eventually find what it's for I have already told them I threw it away and hopefully they'll think I gave up suicidal ideations
I did a sloppy job but hopefully I can recover from this as long as it is forgotten
Doesn't help the fact I literally told my parents I really wanted to ctb
If they do find out the real reason I'll just tell them I threw it away because I gave up on the idea
I just hope this works

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

If they know what it's for
I'm gonna say I threw it away and I put it in an old school bag nobody should care to look into it
If they do eventually find what it's for I have already told them I threw it away and hopefully they'll think I gave up suicidal ideations
I did a sloppy job but hopefully I can recover from this as long as it is forgotten
Doesn't help the fact I literally told my parents I really wanted to ctb
If they do find out the real reason I'll just tell them I threw it away because I gave up on the idea
I just hope this works
All in all, I wish you the best, I'd hate to have my sn taken away from me. It didn't help that you did tell your parents which means they may be onto you as to why you have something you didn't tell them about.

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

Nov 12, 2023
All in all, I wish you the best, I'd hate to have my sn taken away from me. It didn't help that you did tell your parents which means they may be onto you as to why you have something you didn't tell them about.
They might be smarter than I think and actually know the real reason why I want it, but he's probably hoping I'll throw it away
I mean I was super sus but still as long as they think I don't have it shouldn't be a problem
Fucking hell I need to be more carefull
Well it's a lesson everyone makes mistakes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

They might be smarter than I think and actually know the real reason why I want it, but he's probably hoping I'll throw it away
I mean I was super sus but still as long as they think I don't have it shouldn't be a problem
Fucking hell I need to be more carefull
Well it's a lesson everyone makes mistakes
It's possible they are definitely suspicious now of your reason to have SN but I don't want to worry you any further. It is a lesson and it's something for anyone to take into account. This is why I just never ever openly express any thoughts alluding to ctb.

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

Nov 12, 2023
It's not the expression of the thoughts that's the issue but the fact that they found the substance
If I need to make up a lie I'll say I wanted to use it as a drug to make myself feel better but that the intention wasn't suicide
Just hope this issue is forgotten

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

It's not the expression of the thoughts that's the issue but the fact that they found the substance
If I need to make up a lie I'll say I wanted to use it as a drug to make myself feel better but that the intention wasn't suicide
Just hope this issue is forgotten
I hope it works out for you and it isn't taken away considering how difficult it is to get sn in some cases.

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

Nov 12, 2023
My dad called I told him I wanted to use it as drugs but I gave up on the idea when I found out it was dangerous
Hopefully he believed it
Lesson to everyone in this forum
Keep your shit well hidden

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be a really stressful situation, I find it so cruel how people even have to worry about their suicide method plans being interfered with in the first place and cannot just have the option to die in peace when they wish to.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Fuck man, that's a terrible situation. If they forget about it then hopefully you should be fine, it's just a case of waiting for that to happen.