• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I'm a chronically suicidal 19 year old college student with BPD. I got scammed for $3000 when I was younger, and I just totaled my only mode of transportation, which I have a $2000 loan that isn't close to being paid off yet. My student financial aid fell through last minute so I have to pay $1000 for each semester of college. My sisters car is the only way I'm able to get to work and school. I work tirelessly, and I invest a majority of my money in stocks as a last cry for help before I throw myself off a cliff. The only thing keeping me going is the hope that I'll be able to afford a street bike one day, and all my insecurities will be magically fixed. But its so far in the future I don't even think I can hold on. Financial turmoil is only part of the reason I'm suicidal, even typing this out is triggering me to the point of self harm. I'm losing it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Dead Meat and Someone123
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
what about bankruptcy? that probably wont work well with school though

Reactions: Dead Meat, Someone123 and katagiri83
S

Suicideorgy

Jun 20, 2022
If you are in the us just make whatever payments you can, if you cant pay then that is the loan lenders problem. No use worrying over something that cant be solved, eh? Having bad credit isnt as bas as it seems tbh, they cant put you in prison over 5k in debt.

Id pay in this order, rent/utils, school, everything else, then debt. Fuck em.

Reactions: Untimely, obafgkm, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really tiring and stressful, and I'm sorry that you are going through this. I hope that in whatever happens you find relief as none of us should ever have to suffer.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'm a chronically suicidal 19 year old college student with BPD. I got scammed for $3000 when I was younger, and I just totaled my only mode of transportation, which I have a $2000 loan that isn't close to being paid off yet. My student financial aid fell through last minute so I have to pay $1000 for each semester of college. My sisters car is the only way I'm able to get to work and school. I work tirelessly, and I invest a majority of my money in stocks as a last cry for help before I throw myself off a cliff. The only thing keeping me going is the hope that I'll be able to afford a street bike one day, and all my insecurities will be magically fixed. But its so far in the future I don't even think I can hold on. Financial turmoil is only part of the reason I'm suicidal, even typing this out is triggering me to the point of self harm. I'm losing it.
I'm sorry to hear of your pain.