Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I texted my sister last night letting her know what happened because know one could get a hold of her they said I should never have texted her about my cousins death I don't know what I did wrong I just should of kept my mouth shut I'm better off alone I hate life the sooner I can ctb the better

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, ocd is bad, TAW122 and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If you would have kept your mouth shut and she found out about your cousin's death on her own, she would probably demand to know why you never said anything when you knew about it. This is what pisses me off about most people. They expect everyone else to automatically know what the right thing to do is in every situation, but even when you do it, somehow you're still wrong.

I'm sorry for your loss and I wish that you didn't feel like it was necessary to CTB, but I know the feeling. Sooner or later, that day will come for most of us.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: AvaAdore, NoGlorySoul, Zappfe lover and 7 others
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank u yeah it's been hard to deal with it all but I know my time is coming soon I'm ready I just need peace and I can't get it here

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Zappfe lover and Eternity04
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
its a difficult time right now for your family and friends. people can act weirdly in times like this

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that and I second @Lost in a Dream here. Sometimes, no matter what one does, they will always get flak and blame for it, there is no winning in such situations. It really sucks and humanity is just trash as a whole. It is one other reason (an on-going one) that I have for my wanting to CTB.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Zappfe lover
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You gave her information. Who cares how you did it, it was information that was relevant to her and you gave it to her as soon as possible. They need to get over themselves, you took the most logical action.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank u yeah there always bitching at me for stupid crap

• Aww..
Reactions: SSlostallhope
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Sounds like my sister. Can do no right. Sorry for your loss hun