GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
Parents do come in for a lot of flak these days, and you know lets face it, those of us who are without child, shouldn't be so hard on them because it becomes clearer and clearer that the act of ushering a new life into the world causes severe brain damage. There's something about becoming a parent that turns a lot of people into: The last person who should be doing that! Not all parents are idiots...AHHAHAHA...I just like saying that cuz it's not true. I think we've got it all wrong, the role of adults is not to raise children (pause for a quick sneer) it's to damage them in weird and artistic ways like little bonsai trees. So that when they grow up, other adults will look at them and say, "My god! I want to hang with you cuz you're a freaking nutcase."

When you think of it, one of the things that brings all of humanity together is that really none of us can stand what anyone else is getting up to and calling a life. I think that's kinda cool! I mean what a species of badasses we are in a way! We ducking hate each other! That's groovy! I like that!

Once you can admit to yourself, every other human on the planet is fudged in the head to a more or less degree. Then you can put yourself in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye, and say, "I too, must be fudged in the head. But god damn it! That's not going to stop me from being judgmental. Why? Because as I just said, I'm fudged in the head. So duck you! Me! I can go and get fudged!"

So get out there and start judging people, people. Because people, ducking love it!

• Yay!
Reactions: Angi and Oblivion Access