H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
My mum literally stalking me around house, making me feel guilty for suicide, keeps making me exercise and saying positive shit.
I dont want to live with chronic pain anymore :/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DonTellMeToStayAlive, darkwater, MisjudgedCutie94 and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
They all do hun, when I lived with mine ages ago, they blame me instead of them, they're from another generation That see mental illnesses as being lazy, immature or crying for attention. Sorry about what your facing. It's not easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, TheSomebody, Ghost2211 and 3 others
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
My mum literally stalking me around house, making me feel guilty for suicide, keeps making me exercise and saying positive shit.
I dont want to live with chronic pain anymore :/
I am sure your mum is probably very scared of losing you and really just doesnt know what else to do.
Would it be possible to sit down calmly and just talk with her about what you need and what feels acceptable and what is helpful and what actually makes it all worse for you.
Its important that you express this if you can because atm she wont have a clue what may help ease your distress and what makes it worse ... she just doesnt know.
I know this depends on how your relationship has been to date of course.

I am sorry your feeling so distressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Ghost2211

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'd probably do the same as a parent. After so much investment they just off themselves and leave me with nothing? I wouldn't want to allow that to happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: MisjudgedCutie94 and Ghost2211
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, that sucks. My parent is dead but my dad's words were "Don't leave me hanging out to dry." And I promised him I'd wait for him to die first. That was easier said when life was better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Ghost2211