TheUnrealGod

TheUnrealGod

Oct 20, 2018
Hellow guys, I'm 24 almost 25 y/o from Brazil. I tried charcoal method this week, but something goes wrong and I unfortunetly didnt die.
So I will try something different.

I read about parcial hanging and I had some doubts.

What do you guys do to avoid survival human instinct?

Did I just throw all my weigth down ? Or I go slowly?

Thanks for the attention and apologize my poor english

Reactions: Retched, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 2 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
I know nothing about partial hanging, but in the meantime you can check resources [videos, pdf, books]
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheUnrealGod and Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I failed miserably at partial suspension. Over a week ago, I constructed a noose for full suspension hanging on a steel rafter in my basement. It's still up there but I seriously doubt I have the willpower to do it. I'd rather jump off the bridge.

I thought of an idea that may be stupid but might actually work. I could stand on a chair with the noose secured firmly around my neck, overdose on fentanyl, then stand on the chair until my legs give out. Just an idea that's been floating around my thought knocker.

Reactions: BurningLights, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I failed miserably at partial suspension. Over a week ago, I constructed a noose for full suspension hanging on a steel rafter in my basement. It's still up there but I seriously doubt I have the willpower to do it. I'd rather jump off the bridge.

I thought of an idea that may be stupid but might actually work. I could stand on a chair with the noose secured firmly around my neck, overdose on fentanyl, then stand on the chair until my legs give out. Just an idea that's been floating around my thought knocker.
I still got that noose all ready to go! I just ain't ready. It is very elaborate and will work. I just don't want to have to feel the incredible amount of pain before I go. Prob should take it down at some point.

Reactions: AndyCurious and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I failed at it. Used an 11mm, non-stretch static rope and a slip knot. Leaned into the noose while doing my legs were straight and forward, but I was not sitting. My vision was blurry, but I didn't cut off enough blood supply to pass out. That's why I ended up buying a pull up bar for my door so I could do full suspension.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
For the survival instinct. You should probably drink some alcohol.

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Been trying to get partial to work a bunch of times throughout october, and ultimately gave up. Last night was actually my most recent attempt at it. For survival instinct, most people suggest drugs and alcohol. Next best thing is relying on impulse and doing it while you're particularly emotionally vulnerable. And you should put the pressure down all at once. If you do it slowly, you end up blocking the jugular vein but not the carotid arteries, so blood goes into your brain without going out (this results in painful pressure buildup). When you do it fast, it blocks both, stopping the circulation entirely. Someone on here described it as wanting a "WHAM!" instead of a "whaaaaaam...", which is what made sense to me lol. But again, I'm someone who's failed with this method repeatedly, so you should probably put other anecdotes before mine.

Reactions: littlelungs, Retched, AndyCurious and 5 others
seth

seth

Nov 3, 2018

if you can get good clean fentanyl fuck the noose. just have a big does of that, no noose needed. it is 100 times more powerful than morphine. I have had a play . your idea would work too in theory. I'm still trying to work up the courage to short drop hang myself tonight. I've set it up but something feels uncertain . its fear of the unknown I think? I don't know ? might just eat more Xanax and have a crack , I'm ready to go, I'm so fucking over this town this unit my situation and my illness . fuck I would not hesitate given a gun but where I live getting a piece is like getting good fentanyl non existence. best of luck. .
00000000000000I thought of an idea that may be stupid but might actually work. I could stand on a chair with the noose secured firmly around my neck, overdose on fentanyl, then stand on the chair until my legs give out. Just an idea that's been floating around my thought knocker.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Partial suspension is sort of pissing me off. I thought I had a good spot for it, but i don't really, and it is hard to get over that survival instinct for sure. I get all light headed and sort of float but don't have the stamina to "keep trying" until I succeed. Seems it turns into an obsession to keep trying. And the universe keeps providing interventions anyway. Ah well.

Reactions: TooLate2582, BurningLights, AndyCurious and 4 others
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Partial suspension is sort of pissing me off. I thought I had a good spot for it, but i don't really, and it is hard to get over that survival instinct for sure. I get all light headed and sort of float but don't have the stamina to "keep trying" until I succeed. Seems it turns into an obsession to keep trying. And the universe keeps providing interventions anyway. Ah well.
Does the lightheadedness at least relieve some pain?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched and AndyCurious
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Emotional pain
I get a little pissy that I can't follow through with it. I guess it makes me feel a little more like a failure than I already am when I stand back up... The emotional pain is stuck on me.

Reactions: lammergeier, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and I’vehadenough
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Just to chime in, I was going to to go partial, but using a couple of rolled up socks on each site of the carotid to ensure enough pressure was being put on the carotid and not the jugular. This way the chance of blocking the carotid and passing out quickly would be alot higher.

Reactions: ForestLove, lammergeier, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Just to chime in, I was going to to go partial, but using a couple of rolled up socks on each site of the carotid to ensure enough pressure was being put on the carotid and not the jugular. This way the chance of blocking the carotid and passing out quickly would be alot higher.
Did you try it yet? And how can you tell the difference between the jugular and the caratoid?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Retched
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Been trying to get partial to work a bunch of times throughout october, and ultimately gave up. Last night was actually my most recent attempt at it. For survival instinct, most people suggest drugs and alcohol. Next best thing is relying on impulse and doing it while you're particularly emotionally vulnerable. And you should put the pressure down all at once. If you do it slowly, you end up blocking the jugular vein but not the carotid arteries, so blood goes into your brain without going out (this results in painful pressure buildup). When you do it fast, it blocks both, stopping the circulation entirely. Someone on here described it as wanting a "WHAM!" instead of a "whaaaaaam...", which is what made sense to me lol. But again, I'm someone who's failed with this method repeatedly, so you should probably put other anecdotes before mine.
Wonder if we have been trying about the same time period. I can't get over survival, and this weekend I was very emotionally and impulsively charged...I feel ya.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TooLate2582
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Check out the "night night" method that's recently been discussed in a thread. It seems to me sort of a "portable" method for partial: not actually needing suspension, but achieving the same constriction of veins/arteries. It sounds like a little experimentation/practice is involved, but it seems low pain/high efficacy once you learn the way of it.

Low equipment requirements, so good to know in case busybody pro-lifers manage to deny other options, too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals