B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Do you believe in some sort of paranormal activity or curses or demons and miracles for example? Have you experienced something that you cannot explain? Haunting possessions or whatever crazy shit
anticipation of events

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternity04
D

Dinosaur

Jan 18, 2020
I like to read about paranormal things in 4chan /x/. I don't really believe in anything at all. I was thinking about take Bendryl, which in certain doses cause alucinations, and maybe could cure my "mental illness" throught a trip. People says that you can go to a state in which you see ghost, spirits, gods, aliens, etc. but the psychodelic trip can be very harmful, I don't encourage anybody to do it.
Now I'm reading an interesting book, Cosmic Trigger 1.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I think it could be possible but I've never experienced anything of the sort so idk

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
when i was little it wasnt uncommon for me to see ghosts but now as an adult with visual hallucinations i question what i was actually seeing

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@MsMaudlin showed me a scary picture and @Lostandfound7 said about a Ghost, named Elizabeth BOO, lol.

Don't you dare thank me girls, :heart:

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Lostandfound7 and Busdriver
E

Empty77

Jun 14, 2020
I had kind of out of body experiences number of times in my life. I always got afraid and terrified by them, never wanted to continue or explore them - just get out. Thoughts of this are lurking at the back of my head, fuck if there is something, I might get into big trouble...

Also,When I was in my early 20s I used to work in the social care field.

One night during my sleep I realised that one of my clients passed away, the experience was not in words or anything, not visual either. Just this feeling in my heart that this person is passing away, and like this person was saying sincere thank you to me (just not in words).

Then I woke up, in the middle of the night in complete shock. Morning came and I have received a text from my colleague saying that same client passed away.

I still don't know what to make out of it.
Hi, I'm really new to this. Barely know how to type an intro/profile; any tips appreciated?