Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Anyone have any paranormal experiences?

Reactions: Silent.Tears and rotten
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
No, it hasn't become normal for me to parachute out of a plane. I'm too afraid of heights to do something like that.

• Yay!
Reactions: Silent.Tears, fred farkle and Mentalmick
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
No, it hasn't become normal for me to parachute out of a plane. I'm too afraid of heights to do something like that.
I mean paranormal as in sightings of ghosts/spirits.. I have had a few and know of many people close to me that have seen things. one of my sightings believe it or not.. Was actually seeing an old house that is seen on very rare occasions, me and my friend watched it for about 2-3 minutes before it dissolved in front of our eyes.. Its been seen by people dating back a few hundred years! It's possible there is something unknown after this life.. Unless paranormal sightings are some kind of time slip, like time has been recorded and you occasionally see a glitch from the past.

• Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears, death137 and lofticries
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I went to Quasar once and I swear people were getting hits through walls.

Reactions: lobster salad and Mentalmick
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
A girl once asked me out.

• Yay!
Reactions: Silent.Tears, Echo81, Pen>Sword and 7 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
A ghost once kicked the living shit out of me.

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Chemicalcastration20, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I saw a women in a blue dress with blond hair once. She appeared in my peripheral so I always assumed it was my imagination. I do tend to daydream alot.

Reactions: Chemicalcastration20, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Mentalmick
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I've experienced sleeping paralysis a couple times.

• Aww..
Reactions: Black Sky, Defenestration, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I watch paranormal programs all the time and never saw anything even remotely ghostlike. Aliens however, can't fucking move in Dumfries for the little grey pricks. Think they own the place. With their death rays.

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, LONE WOLF., lobster salad and 2 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Just sleep paralysis. And sometimes I get paranoid because it feels like something is watching over my shoulder when I'm alone

• Aww..
Reactions: Chemicalcastration20, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I get that paranoia when I walk home at night

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Anyone have any paranormal experiences?
I've had years of synchronicity. I'm on the fence about what it's all about; paranormal? Apophenia? Just coincidence? I don't know. I just know I experience it way more than I should, in the same repeating contexts.

("It's all there in the Time Life series MYSTERIES OF THE UNKNOWN..." I used to love those books, before I got all logical and sciencey...)

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious and Chemicalcastration20
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People laugh at me when I talk about this because I'm supposed to be skeptical and an agnostic but still, here I go:

My ex friends and I went to the north of Argentina, Jujuy, on holidays some years ago. That place has lots or urban legends about the devil and magical creatures living in the forest and I'm a guy who's obsessed with finding out the TRUTH about ghosts, afterlife and all that stuff so, OF COURSE I insisted my friends to go to a forest and see if we could find any monsters haha.

Thus, one night, we went to the woods and started drinking alcohol. There was just darkness and nature until....that happened.

We started hearing footsteps and some kind of glass bottles clashing softly. Someone was clearly coming to us. We used our lanterns but nothing could be seen.
Then, I saw it. He was next to me, it was a small shadow and as soon as I looked at it, he hurt my leg with some kind of needle.

I screamed. My friends and I panicked and started running to the car which was not so far. During all this time, we could hear this being running too but as long as we got in the car, it stopped.

In relief, we went to the house we were staying in and that's when we realized the night was not over.
The alarm clock of the phone of my friend started sounding randomly, we could hear noises and footsteps outside. It was as if somebody was waiting for us.

It was at that moment that I decided to try to end things once and for all.
My friends and I mustered up the courage and went outside and said: "HEY, PAL! WE'RE REALLY SORRY. IT SEEMS WE WERE A BOTHER FOR YOU. WE WON'T EVER GO TO THE FOREST AGAIN. PEACE AND LOVE."

Afterwards, no more noises could he heard and we stopped feeling the presence of this creature which was probably a goblin.

Nowadays, I think we were probably just drunk and paranoid and it was all a product of our imagination. You know how fear can toy with your brain.

However, I won't go to look for goblins, ghosts or the devil never ever again. Those adventurous days are over lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears, lofticries, Pen>Sword and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I saw something when I was in bed as a child a bright white human figure with no facial features, I sat up in bed with no effort and remember laying back down and waking up in the morning, it could have been a dream but in over 40 years I never had anything similar.

If you like the supernatural I have linked all the supernatural cases in the Unsolved Mysteries series with investigations below, I have added the YouTube link to the episode. You can watch, Ghosts, Alien, Miracle Healing, and Reincarnation cases.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/original-unsolved-mysteries-series.51207/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Silent.Tears and Chemicalcastration20
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I have experienced stuff, some I feel could be explained, but others couldn't. Imagine a young teen taken into a room of a house, a house that had been brought by someone recently, that teen who has no history of the house in her mind, that young teen instantly feels heat, feels pain, and hears a baby crying, feels a heavy nasty feeling running through her body running from the room, refusing to go back, that teen later learns that in that room a man had murdered his child via setting the room alight!
NEVER been able to explain how I knew this!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears and Jumper Geo
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I saw a UFO when I was on a plane once. It was a little silver ball zipping around outside the plane and had a little smoke trail. Never anything else though.

Reactions: Chemicalcastration20, Tackingintothewind and Mentalmick
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I took a bunch of drugs and then a ghost started attacking me for several hours. Once the drugs had worn off the ghost sensed that I became more alert and dangerous so he left me alone. I won't listen to anyone that invalidates my experience.

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, Ame, lobster salad and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Once saw a genuine UFO. Big black triangle flew over at night quite hard to see against the night sky but it was there. My mum and prick father saw it too. A bit like this I suppose, although higher up.

Reactions: Chemicalcastration20 and Tackingintothewind
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Once saw a genuine UFO. Big black triangle flew over at night quite hard to see against the night sky but it was there. My mum and prick father saw it too. A bit like this I suppose, although higher up.
Why is Dumfries of special importance to these advanced beings?

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The UFO incident was at my mum's house near Stranraer. As for Dumfries, I think it's built on an ancient native American burial ground. I have no idea how that came about though. Best not to think about these things. They have eyes......everywhere.

Reactions: TooConscious, Chemicalcastration20, Tackingintothewind and 1 other person
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
I've experienced sleeping paralysis a couple times.
I hate that it's terrifying I had it a few times.
A family member of mine once use to clean an office block at night time, there was never anyone else there.. One night she saw a man standing down one of the corridors, she was extremely shocked and said hello i didn't realise anyone else was here.. as he vanished in front of her eyes. The following day she rang her boss and explained everything.. He said come down and we can have a chat about it, she give a description of the man.. He showed her a photo and it was him, her manager explained he had died recently, I think she said he was some kind of regional manger that would visit the different office blocks within the same company. She never went to work alone again from fear.. she took a friend with her each time she did her cleaning in the evenings for a few hours.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears, TooConscious and death137
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
lol idk how to explain something that happened when I was younger. Rented a ski house with some friends, In this part of the world its not uncommon to have a sofa in the kitchen, I was new to my MS diagnosis at the time and always tired so I laid on the couch and took a nap while people were playing cards at the table.

Woke up from the nap and people that saw me wake up said I was fixated staring over the table. I remember I was, I remember seeing this goldish white, idk it wasn't solid, it was like a cloud almost. Nothing else I can compare it to. Everyone asked me what I was staring at and I guess it took me a little time to answer.

Thats when people asked me if I read the guest book where other people talked about the ghost or they mentioned a gold white thing they couldn't describe. It was an old farm house. Idk what it was, but it seemed peaceful, and it definitely demanded attention.

Reactions: Silent.Tears
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Something bizarre is going on in this evil hellhole...

Synchronicities, when you acknowledge them become ridiculously apparent.

Existence alone is paranormal, why is there something instead of nothing...
We wake up to this trap and it's beyond any words can describe.
I took a bunch of drugs and then a ghost started attacking me for several hours. Once the drugs had worn off the ghost sensed that I became more alert and dangerous so he left me alone. I won't listen to anyone that invalidates my experience.
I don't know if you're sincere only you can, but I know that can happen.

These entities come to the surface when you step on to thoae planes through altered states like drugs.

Complex stuff comes back down to petty basics.
They are scum Bullies that use their power to steer the vulnerable.

This existence is a sick evil thing.

Last edited:
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I definitely have had some really weird shit happen. I tend to not talk about it b/c people think you're crazy if you do, but I am definitely sure there are parts of this world in which the barrier between this world and what's after gets thinner or is non-existent. And no, I have never had any history of schizophrenia/schizo type issues or psychosis (not dissing anyone here who does).

Reactions: a.h and usernameforhere
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Here is a strange photo of a Ghost at a bus stop in normal clothing but you can see through her legs, :smiling: OMG if I were a Ghost I hope I can haunt the Carribean or the playboy mansion, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I watch paranormal programs all the time and never saw anything even remotely ghostlike. Aliens however, can't fucking move in Dumfries for the little grey pricks. Think they own the place. With their death rays.
Some good fish and chip shops in Dumfries!

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
When I was 6 I saw a ghost in my garage. It slammed its hands against the window and I was like nope f**k that. I never ran so fast in my life.

Reactions: Mixo, Mentalmick and Jumper Geo
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
I have never had any paranormal experience (I wish to) but just wanted to say I had so much fun reading these & I wish more people would post in this thread. I'm sure everyone has a thing or two to say when it comes to paranormal.