A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
I'm paranoid that the SN method won't work, even if I don't puke. I don't want to wake up the next day in hospital and then be taken to a psychiatric ward. Is one serving of 35g SN more than enough? Or is it better to take one more serving after 30 minutes since the first serving?

I really need reassurance that this method works granted that I don't puke and I'm not found. Otherwise when I think I'll fail, I think of the train method, which I don't like and is horrifying but I'm still obsessed with.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager and crybaby
E

EeEeEeEeYy

Feb 16, 2021
There is this thread with a link to a list of people that succeeded, and failed with the SN method. It has a pretty solid ratio towards succeeding. The main reason in the attempts that did not work, was being found too early. I think i only read one case where for some other reason it didnt work (in like 10-20 or something). Attmepts without METO also seemed to work. I would like to ask you to not take my word for it though. Look through the SN megathreads and just spend some time researching and looking around. You'll come across a lot of answers and good adivce. You'll also find info about what meds to use/avoid, how to dose out the SN etc etc etc. Take your time, do some research!

Reactions: Ame, aminend and voyager
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I think just a few grams is already lethal, so 20-25 is already a very generous dose.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
The higher the dosage, the more likely you'll puke. Taking 35g is too much, 20-25g is recommended. In addition, you'll most likely pass out within 20 minutes, so taking a second serving 30 minutes after the first one won't be possible.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and voyager
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
It seems, providing you are not found and given medical attention, there is little chance of failure.

Reactions: Ame and voyager
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
The higher the dosage, the more likely you'll puke. Taking 35g is too much, 20-25g is recommended. In addition, you'll most likely pass out within 20 minutes, so taking a second serving 30 minutes after the first one won't be possible.
According to PPeH, an overweight person should take 35g. But according to other guides, including Stan's, 25g is the upper limit.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, I feel that. I'm also more of a physical, hands on person than poisoner.

Nevertheless, I do have good faith in SN. Have seen enough people use it here and when people do fail it's almost exclusively due to being found. Vomiting is in fact not a reason for failure. One can still die or take another serving. Unless you're of very heavy set 35g is a bit much, btw. The more you consume the higher the likelihood of discarding it. Also, unless you immediately discard all of it you won't be conscious 30mins in to take another serving.

My personal plan is to find a secluded spot, was thinking a forest with a good view of the night's sky, and do it there.

PS: The authorities being hellbent on removing the stuff from circulation is actually the best seal of approval we can have that it is a reliable method.

Reactions: Ame, LifeQuitter2018 and a753
Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
I'd caution against mega doses. It seems a lot of people failed to get it all down as it was too disgusting, or ended up vomiting a lot. ODs are risky, everyone is different. That doc did have cases of delayed treatment and people reporting failing to fall unconscious for a long time after the recommended dose. SN poisoning is likely more effective than most methods, especially other drugs other than N, but it's false to say those people survived solely because of prompt treatment. (However, I might be wrong and need to re-read it. I have comprehension issues from an injury). With that said, many methods are prone to failure and SN seems to be mostly benign. I can't risk a failed OD as I will lose my independence for sure.

2CTBorNOCTB

2CTBorNOCTB

Apr 2, 2021
According to PPeH, an overweight person should take 35g. But according to other guides, including Stan's, 25g is the upper limit.
I'm above 100kg (103.5) and I'm also planning on taking 35g. I'm hoping my tendency of avoiding nausea keeps up with me, but considering the anti-emetics I have on hand (it's ridiculous just how easy it is to get metoclopramide where I am) I should be OK.