• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Is anyone else incredibly paranoid that someone you know somehow found you on this site?
A couple days ago, a friend of mine posted on fb my profile picture with a caption of one of my statuses. I'm not sure she knows it's me, or if she even found it from here, but it makes me incredibly paranoid now. I have a hard time believing it's just a coincidence...

• Wow
Reactions: StillWaiting, Random, Redt2go and 9 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Wait, your friend was on SS? They would have to visit this website to see your profile picture and status.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Norest4thewicked and Circles
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Wait, your friend was on SS? They would have to visit this website to see your profile picture and status.
Well with that being said, then it more than definitely was not a coincidence. It's believable she would visit this site, but now I'm even more paranoid she's going to figure out it's me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
If she does know, what is she going to do? Tell somebody? If she does, you know she was on here too. If she was on here, she probably doesn't want anyone to know that she was too.

Reactions: StillWaiting, Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and 5 others
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
You should message her and ask her if she's okay, she could be going through the same thing and reaching out to you.
Hopefully you can support each other!

Reactions: Iceangel, Redt2go, ImsooDone1N and 6 others
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
If she does know, what is she going to do? Tell somebody? If she does, you know she was on here too. If she was on here, she probably doesn't want anyone to know that she was too.
You're right. Completely. It just makes me nervous. She might absentmindedly mention it to others because she talks openly about everything in her life. Her fb page looks close to this site honestly. A little less suicidal, but pretty close.
You should message her and ask her if she's okay, she could be going through the same thing and reaching out to you.
Hopefully you can support each other!
That seems like the logical explanation. Thank you for mentioning this

Reactions: StillWaiting, Redt2go, ImsooDone1N and 4 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Is anyone else incredibly paranoid that someone you know somehow found you on this site?
A couple days ago, a friend of mine posted on fb my profile picture with a caption of one of my statuses. I'm not sure she knows it's me, or if she even found it from here, but it makes me incredibly paranoid now. I have a hard time believing it's just a coincidence...
I'm paranoid someone I know online found me here. It's completely baseless though. It's just my head. If I saw what you saw though I'd be going crazy.

Reactions: Redt2go, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
CptBBQ

CptBBQ

I love you!
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I use pretty much my main online name here haha.
Some people from old communities I was in may recognize me.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Nah, I don't know anyone IRL and wouldn't care even if I did.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and 2 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I know my sysadmins know or could know if a pattern made them care. I can't go to jail for the big sad here :/

Sounds concerning- about your friend.

Reactions: Random, lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals