C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I sincerely apologize for making another thread and I'm sorry if this looks like I'm attention seeking. I don't usually do this but I'm going through a lot of shit drama with my brother right now and I'm paranoid as fuck that he may lie and call the authorities on me just to get me to stop me because I want to get rid of these cats which I talked about in my previous thread. Can they actually do anything without proof and with only my brother's word? If so how is that possible? And what will they do? What can I say in my defense? And yes of course I'm suicidal but they don't know that and I don't intend to do it anytime soon unless something bad happens. I'm sorry I'm literally so paranoid that I think he would actually do something like this. Fuck maybe I'm mental but I have to ask. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
You can be involuntarily committed either by law enforcement or a family member against your will ONLY IF you pose an immediate threat to yourself or others. Otherwise, they cannot.

Reactions: demuic and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
You can be involuntarily committed either by law enforcement or a family member against your will ONLY IF you pose an immediate threat to yourself or others. Otherwise, they cannot.
Thank you for your answer. That's a relief. So if I don't show any of the signs of a suicidal person whatever then I should be fine or would they still take me in to question me? So basically as long as I'm not acting violent I should be fine? I just hope when this drama gets more heated then that I won't go back to that fucking ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Pretty much. Nobody can "predict" if you will be a threat unless you give them good reason.

Reactions: Circles