StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I'm sure you'll all have heard the idea already of The Great Reset - where they want to crash the world economies, using covid as the excuse, wipe all debts in exchange for all of your possessions, then put us all on a universal basic income to survive???

If not you need to read more conspiracy forums LoLoL.

Anyway, the same people, believe it or not (the World Economic Forum - backed by the Gates Foundation, Matt Hancock, The Royal Family, Boris, Biden, the Aussie govt, etc, etc, etc) have now released a NEW warning of what *might* happen next.

We're (as you all know - they say) waiting for an imminent massive and devastating cyber attack that will turn off the power, stop food supplies, kill the internet, etc, etc, etc.

It will be (they say) like a cyber-pandemic, a cyber-covid (that's what they are actually calling it). We'll need a cyber-covid vaccine (yup - that too) that will take time to develop, and so we'll need to cyber-quarantine (yes, they are saying this as well) for 21 days or more until it's available.

I shit you not - this is what they are now peddling.

If you were a conspiracy theorist you might think Hmm, they've destroyed all the physical bricks and mortar businesses, how might you kill all of the online businesses too where they don't have to lock down?

I know - cyber-covid.

Something very shady is going on guys, of that I'm sure. So be warned - sometime this winter - when it's cold and you need heat and lights and you want to cook your turkey and heat up your Christmas pudding and brandy sauce - the power will go off.

Fortunately they've already told us who is to blame - it's the Russians, the Chinese and/or the Iranians.

I'm guessing it will be whoever has the most oil to steal, erm I mean liberate.

Etc.

Tin foil hat off again.

Reactions: All washed up
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I'm sure you'll all have heard the idea already of The Great Reset - where they want to crash the world economies, using covid as the excuse, wipe all debts in exchange for all of your possessions, then put us all on a universal basic income to survive???

If not you need to read more conspiracy forums LoLoL.

Anyway, the same people, believe it or not (the World Economic Forum - backed by the Gates Foundation, Matt Hancock, The Royal Family, Boris, Biden, the Aussie govt, etc, etc, etc) have now released a NEW warning of what *might* happen next.

We're (as you all know - they say) waiting for an imminent massive and devastating cyber attack that will turn off the power, stop food supplies, kill the internet, etc, etc, etc.

It will be (they say) like a cyber-pandemic, a cyber-covid (that's what they are actually calling it). We'll need a cyber-covid vaccine (yup - that too) that will take time to develop, and so we'll need to cyber-quarantine (yes, they are saying this as well) for 21 days or more until it's available.

I shit you not - this is what they are now peddling.

If you were a conspiracy theorist you might think Hmm, they've destroyed all the physical bricks and mortar businesses, how might you kill all of the online businesses too where they don't have to lock down?

I know - cyber-covid.

Something very shady is going on guys, of that I'm sure. So be warned - sometime this winter - when it's cold and you need heat and lights and you want to cook your turkey and heat up your Christmas pudding and brandy sauce - the power will go off.

Fortunately they've already told us who is to blame - it's the Russians, the Chinese and/or the Iranians.

I'm guessing it will be whoever has the most oil to steal, erm I mean liberate.

Etc.

Tin foil hat off again.
Stu you seem to have a few theories about what's going on.
Do you think UK announcing huge extra defence spending this week is also a bit odd, any theories as to what that's all about?