• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Checked on search and nothing came up. Just a though to bypass the taste of SN and but also to mitigate the time for gel caps to dissolve. For those unaware parachuting is when you use very thin paper to wrap the drug, typically your thinnest rolling papers, which will start to dissolve/tear as soon as it's wet. So in doing this the SN should not be tasted, mix in with water as you swallow and not take as long to be absorbed as actually putting it into pills. Thoughts?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Checked on search and nothing came up. Just a though to bypass the taste of SN and but also to mitigate the time for gel caps to dissolve. For those unaware parachuting is when you use very thin paper to wrap the drug, typically your thinnest rolling papers, which will start to dissolve/tear as soon as it's wet. So in doing this the SN should not be tasted, mix in with water as you swallow and not take as long to be absorbed as actually putting it into pills. Thoughts?
Well, if my method would be SN, I do not think I would like to get rid of the taste. I would care more about headaches, because I experienced some severe hangovers before

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Well, if my method would be SN, I do not think I would like to get rid of the taste. I would care more about headaches, because I experienced some severe hangovers before
Oh I didn't detail everything, just specific delivery of SN. Would get a couple oxy's probably for the headache, although from accounts I've read of people who survived; taken to hospital for example who only mentioned it being severe after the fact with just paracetamol beforehand. Basic plan would be lansoprazole meto, oxy, xanax, SN. Should mitigate other side effects I'd hope, if not just pop a couple more xanax (10-20 mg)and pass out from them before anything major kicks in

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oh I didn't detail everything, just specific delivery of SN. Would get a couple oxy's probably for the headache, although from accounts I've read of people who survived; taken to hospital for example who only mentioned it being severe after the fact with just paracetamol beforehand. Basic plan would be lansoprazole meto, oxy, xanax, SN. Should mitigate other side effects I'd hope, if not just pop a couple more xanax (10-20 mg)and pass out from them before anything major kicks in
I think it is not that easy to die from benzos. Like you might be extremely relaxed before SN intake.

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
I think it is not that easy to die from benzos. Like you might be extremely relaxed before SN intake.
Oh i know it's not easy to die from benzos, taken 20 grams of xanax (with hydrocodone and quetiapine) before just made me "sleep" for 3 days. My thinking is it's pretty hard to have a headache if you're in an drug induced sleep, although oxy would also get rid of any headache, just don't like leaving gaps and adding more into the mix is not going to make me more likely to survive

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oh i know it's not easy to die from benzos, taken 20 grams of xanax (with hydrocodone and quetiapine) before just made me "sleep" for 3 days. My thinking is it's pretty hard to have a headache if you're in an drug induced sleep, although oxy would also get rid of any headache, just don't like leaving gaps and adding more into the mix is not going to make me more likely to survive
Not sure about how they are working altogether. Still have five fills of xanax just in case of emergency. Think xanax should be okay. At least never had any troubles or issues with xanax.

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Not sure about how they are working altogether. Still have five fills of xanax just in case of emergency. Think xanax should be okay. At least never had any troubles or issues with xanax.
Benzos and opiods potentiate each other but they won't help with the SN, just give a fucking sick buzz on the way out while mitigating other side effects

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Benzos and opiods potentiate each other but they won't help with the SN, just give a fucking sick buzz on the way out while mitigating other side effects
Yes, I heard the stories about combining F and xanax. A weird mix if you use this combo in recreational purposes

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Yes, I heard the stories about combining F and xanax. A weird mix if you use this combo in recreational purposes
Oxy is very different to F. Never used F before but I don't like H at all and I've heard they're very similar. Again, the purpose isn't recreational I don't use either anymore, point is to get rid of headache (oxy) and pass out quicker (xanax)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oxy is very different to F. Never used F before but I don't like H at all and I've heard they're very similar. Again, the purpose isn't recreational I don't use either anymore, point is to get rid of headache (oxy) and pass out quicker (xanax)
Did you do any research on carfentanil? I heard it is super strong even comparing to F. But never about peacefulness of such a method. I might assume F/H are a little bit more peaceful than SN but F sometimes is mixed with any substances, so would not risk

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think the taste will be that big and issue it's mostly just salty, and the amount of liquid you take with it is equivalent to taking a shot or two

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Did you do any research on carfentanil? I heard it is super strong even comparing to F. But never about peacefulness of such a method. I might assume F/H are a little bit more peaceful than SN but F sometimes is mixed with any substances, so would not risk
Yeah looked into carfentanil, might be a good idea instead of oxy if it's cheap enough actually. Personally having tried opioid overdoses twice so far, they're mainly peaceful you're blitzed and then you're unconscious. The source I used to get oxy from and still can gets them straight from the factory still sealed so no risk of contaminants, but also isn't that cheap.... hmph got more thinking to do, it's not necessary but I keep surviving each attempt so far.. hanging might be better idea idk just always liked idea of going while asleep
I don't think the taste will be that big and issue it's mostly just salty, and the amount of liquid you take with it is equivalent to taking a shot or two
True, just thinking of how to make it as smooth a process as possible

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah looked into carfentanil, might be a good idea instead of oxy if it's cheap enough actually. Personally having tried opioid overdoses twice so far, they're mainly peaceful you're blitzed and then you're unconscious. The source I used to get oxy from and still can gets them straight from the factory still sealed so no risk of contaminants, but also isn't that cheap.... hmph got more thinking to do, it's not necessary but I keep surviving each attempt so far.. hanging might be better idea idk just always liked idea of going while asleep

True, just thinking of how to make it as smooth a process as possible
I think if you plan to go, it would be always better to select a method on your own. Like all they are different and some methods may not be deemed good for one category of people while for others they are ideal. P.S. Never tested any opioids myself, so don't know which dose might be lethal for me and how my body reacts.

Reactions: Amorphous Blob
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
I think if you plan to go, it would be always better to select a method on your own. Like all they are different and some methods may not be deemed good for one category of people while for others they are ideal. P.S. Never tested any opioids myself, so don't know which dose might be lethal for me and how my body reacts.
Yee true, but so far I've survived so tried a couple other methods but no luck so far. Mainly concerned with efficacy but don't have access to any tall enough buildings or trainlines :( if you've never taken them at all then you'd be lower, tolerance plays a big role with opioids, but like you suggest each body is different even with a moderate tolerance and taking a bit over 5x the ld50 I just woke up 12 hours later from them so ya never know

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yee true, but so far I've survived so tried a couple other methods but no luck so far. Mainly concerned with efficacy but don't have access to any tall enough buildings or trainlines :( if you've never taken them at all then you'd be lower, tolerance plays a big role with opioids, but like you suggest each body is different even with a moderate tolerance and taking a bit over 5x the ld50 I just woke up 12 hours later from them so ya never know
Meanwhile I will try to get my hands on N. I am not worried about using this method. Will just need to take an anti-coma drug. This is a very rare occurrence, but I do not want to wake up in Mexican hospital not even knowing where it actually is. I have bigger concerns about Meto. Seizures is the last thing I need, so will try in advance

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Meanwhile I will try to get my hands on N. I am not worried about using this method. Will just need to take an anti-coma drug. This is a very rare occurrence, but I do not want to wake up in Mexican hospital not even knowing where it actually is. I have bigger concerns about Meto. Seizures is the last thing I need, so will try in advance
N would be the dream, but I'm in the uk where it apparently gets seized a lot and is out of my price range. Never heard of an anti-coma drug before? Would of been useful my first time seizures are nasty started getting them after I came out of my coma so can attest to that, my thoughts with meto is to just use a try a smaller amount to help keep it down

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
N would be the dream, but I'm in the uk where it apparently gets seized a lot and is out of my price range. Never heard of an anti-coma drug before? Would of been useful my first time seizures are nasty started getting them after I came out of my coma so can attest to that, my thoughts with meto is to just use a try a smaller amount to help keep it down
Sorry, I explained quite badly. In rare cases you may fall into coma after N OD. But we need death instead of coma, so have to take this medication. I currently live in Ireland so wouldn't even risk to order anything online.

Reactions: Amorphous Blob
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
Sorry, I explained quite badly. In rare cases you may fall into coma after N OD. But we need death instead of coma, so have to take this medication. I currently live in Ireland so wouldn't even risk to order anything online.
Ah ok I get ya, yeah definatley can. Would nooot be ideal