• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lna_

Jun 21, 2023
I get regular splitting headaches and take a lot of paracetamol/ibuprofen(nurofen) throughout the week anyway. I've read in other threads that one off paracetamol overdoses are really painful and I want to avoid that, but I was wondering if it is different if I took well above the recommended dose everyday for like a month? Does anyone know what would happen? If I combine it with some alcohol every night could that expedite things or would it just cause stomach ulcers?

I have to be able to hold it together at work so I don't want to be in too much pain but it would be really convenient if it's something that could work and it'd probably look like an accident which would be really nice.