• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Just to be clear, I'm NOT planning on overdosing on Paracetamol, I'm thinking of taking a few pills to delay the pain of breath holding a little bit if possible. I would hyperventilate and then go into the sea.

I took 2 pills right now and held my breath and I lasted longer, BUT I'm very sleepy so it could be that my muscles were just relaxed hence why I could easily hold my breath. I don't want to make it a habit to take paracetamol every day just to test cause I don't want to hurt my liver, but I think I'll try next week with 3 pills (no more than that) and holding my breath at daytime when I'm not tired sleepy

This pill isn't even that great at treating pain so I'm probably getting my hopes too high. Anyone has experince taking more than the commended dose? Does it alleviate pain significantly other than headaches and fever?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Paracetamol isn't strong enough. You have to be unconscious otherwise you always feel suffocation and how you breathe in water. That's very unpleasant.

Reactions: almondmilk and Anónimo
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Paracetamol isn't strong enough. You have to be unconscious otherwise you always feel suffocation and how you breathe in water. That's very unpleasant.
Thanks. I wish could try Ibuprofen, but I'm allergic to it. Will have to find another way around this

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks. I wish could try Ibuprofen, but I'm allergic to it. Will have to find another way around this
SWB is basically hyperventilating and then becoming unconscious. In this state you may not feel anything if ur face (nose + mouth) is under water. You may consider benzos or opioids to become unconscious without hyperventilating.

Reactions: Anónimo