2pillbottles

2pillbottles

rawr xP
Oct 9, 2024
planning to ctb with 20g of it.
i know i know, its unreliable and hard to achieve and just a nasty way to go overall, but i have well over the mg/kg to my bodyweight. (10g more than id need but i am wondering if 12g would work bc its less and ive heard its lethal)
current situation: live with my parents, (previously abusive) i am pshycially declining (previous eating disorder has messed up my heart health and other things) and my current boyfriend has sa'd me mutiple times and i just cant even seem to get away from him, i refuse to leave, so ive decided to completly rid of it, i want to do it soon. i cant order anything soon so im gonna have to do it the hard way and im ok with that, i understand the pain, ive tried to od before (another reason it has to be tylenol bc everything has been hidden and or thrown out)
but i only do if i manage to stay out of the hospital so i have questions.
when is the time that survival is 100% gone? or when is the time that the liver is fully damaged? alot of things say 4hrs to 1 week and i dont know when i should be prepared to go hide ig, or if i regret it and want hospital treatment, when is it too late?

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
hey I understand your suffering but please don't try Tylenol. it could kill you but it's way more likely to put you through a lot of pain and get you hospitalized. if you decide to ctb, it's worth your while to make sure your attempt will be successful instead of scarring you. we can suggest another option for you

Reactions: dazed.daydreamer
2pillbottles

2pillbottles

rawr xP
Oct 9, 2024
hey I understand your suffering but please don't try Tylenol. it could kill you but it's way more likely to put you through a lot of pain and get you hospitalized. if you decide to ctb, it's worth your while to make sure your attempt will be successful instead of scarring you. we can suggest another option for you
i understand, but i really am just at a last resort and genuinely just need some simple info that i cant seem to find anywhere, but thank you, i may try to find some other ways, but currently this is the only plan

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
You could die of organ failure many years later. That is the most common outcome, not instant death.

I've overdosed on painkillers countless times and trust me, you don't want this. You do not. You heard of SN being violent? Pain killers are 10x worse and won't kill you. Your liver can go through a lot

P.S hospital won't be able to give you painkillers if you do this. You will have to ride through it and you'll be screaming in agony. You're insides will be burning, and you'll throw up constantly and it'll feel like you're throwing up acid, and there isn't shit anyone can do to ease your suffering. You will feel like your insides are on fire.

Once the suffering is over, you'll survive. You'll eventually learn not to use painkillers, like I did. So, it's pointless

• Love
Reactions: dazed.daydreamer, Plato'sCaveDweller, LunarLight and 1 other person
2pillbottles

2pillbottles

rawr xP
Oct 9, 2024
You could die of organ failure many years later. That is the most common outcome, not instant death.

I've overdosed on painkillers countless times and trust me, you don't want this. You do not. You heard of SN being violent? Pain killers are 10x worse and won't kill you. Your liver can go through a lot

P.S hospital won't be able to give you painkillers if you do this. You will have to ride through it and you'll be screaming in agony. You're insides will be burning, and you'll throw up constantly and it'll feel like you're throwing up acid, and there isn't shit anyone can do to ease your suffering. You will feel like your insides are on fire.

Once the suffering is over, you'll survive. You'll eventually learn not to use painkillers, like I did. So, it's pointless
what organ would be the one that fails? the liver? kidneys? does everyone die years later or is it just a chance.
i know ill likely live, i have sh tendencies and this is also an act of that i believe, i do not really have any fear of the pain of it but more of the possible ruining my life part, i want to either die 100% or come out of it bascially ok yk?

C

CannotAnymore

Apr 29, 2022
Tylenol/paracetamol/acetominophen
An overdose of Tylenol has a probability of ~5% or less of killing you. That is an incredibly low chance. If you succeed, odds are it will be slowly over the course of days to weeks, or even months, as your liver slowly shuts down. This would be an excruciatingly painful death. Liver failure causes your skin to turn yellow, nausea, vomiting, severe abdominal pain, fowl smelling pale stools, and even the potential for massive esophageal bleeding. More than likely, however, you will throw up for several hours before returning back to baseline over the next few days. If you do seek medical care, you will be given the reversal drug and then sent to the psych ward after being medically stabilized.

But based on your description above you sound young (or younger) and just know that these are things you can change. You only have to live with your parents until you are old enough to leave and you can break up with your boyfriend. The main thing is breaking up with the boyfriend. Block his number and just end it. Don't take the calls, don't go anywhere with him, and if breaking up with him is an issue, make him break up with you... stop taking his calls, stop meeting up with him, stop being alone with him... make excuses... eventually he will move on.

You can escape this nightmare.... I am considerably older and made my fair share of mistakes and if I could go back I wish I had someone who could have told me these things before they got this bad. (It took me till my late 30's to go no contact with my abusive mother).

• Love
Reactions: dazed.daydreamer, LunarLight and 2pillbottles