Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
I've failed pill overdose and hanging. Okay, so maybe hanging is painful. But what are other forms of you know what that are painless or less painful ? I'm going to after my baby is born. He's due in December. I'm like terrified now that I've failed so many times. But I cant do this. I cant take back all my mistakes. And I can't get better I've tried it all meds, psychiatrist , counseling. Weed. I can not do any of this. I'm barley hanging on. My plan was heroin on a beach but if someone finds me I'll have to go to a hospital and my kids will be taken. If I commit some how a weekend they go with their dads I can be found after death and then not have to feel guilty. I love my kids I'm not selfish I just cant give them the mom they deserve. And I'm too selfish to give them up plus their dad is an aweful human being. The new babys dad isn't so bad. God! Saying that makes me feel worst. But I'm sick and beyond repair. Any way....Any painless ideas??

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Yorkshire91, AtomicNewt and 2 others
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
there's a resource listed on the forums... but is this something you really want? i don't want to sit here and try to convince you otherwise but it's been under 10 years and i'm still traumatised by my dad's suicide, your kids are going to be messed up growing up. if you're still adamant then check that list out. i feel guilty suggesting anything. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: benjaminbusdriver, mulatto, Hayalet and 2 others
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Understand how you feel hun.

Sorry I cannot help apart from to say this.

• Love
Reactions: Hayalet
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
I've failed pill overdose and hanging. Okay, so maybe hanging is painful. But what are other forms of you know what that are painless or less painful ? I'm going to after my baby is born. He's due in December. I'm like terrified now that I've failed so many times. But I cant do this. I cant take back all my mistakes. And I can't get better I've tried it all meds, psychiatrist , counseling. Weed. I can not do any of this. I'm barley hanging on. My plan was heroin on a beach but if someone finds me I'll have to go to a hospital and my kids will be taken. If I commit some how a weekend they go with their dads I can be found after death and then not have to feel guilty. I love my kids I'm not selfish I just cant give them the mom they deserve. And I'm too selfish to give them up plus their dad is an aweful human being. The new babys dad isn't so bad. God! Saying that makes me feel worst. But I'm sick and beyond repair. Any way....Any painless ideas??
Sounds like you're suffering intensely, it's incredibly difficult to cope, especially when you have bubbas involved. Please feel free to message me if you need a sympathetic and unjudgmental ear about this x - you are not selfish, seems to be quite the opposite, but feels like you're at that rock and a hard place right now xx

Last edited:
Reactions: PaYo and Baskol1
Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
Sounds like you're suffering intensely, it's incredibly difficult to cope, especially when you have bubbas involved. Please feel free to message me if you need a sympathetic and unjudgmental ear about this x - you are not selfish, seems to be quite the opposite, but feels like you're at that rock and a hard place right now xx
Thanks