• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
I decided I want to ctb in a few days but I want a painless method please help 3:

Reactions: Solar1703 and ShoresideThoughts
ShoresideThoughts

ShoresideThoughts

Thoughts beside the sea
Feb 15, 2023
It takes courage no matter what method you choose.
Might I recommend falling? From what I understand it has a very high success rate if you pick a tall enough drop (I would imagine it needs to be significantly taller than even your own house if it is a single or two floor building), and it is instantaneous too.

Ideally, you might even faint before you hit the ground to absolutely minimize the possibility of pain, but even so you can rest assured that a tall enough jump will be so quick that your body will not have time to react before shutting down.

I wish you luck with whatever you end up doing and I hope you can rest easy, for now or for eternity. :heart:

Reactions: moodswinsS and Solar1703
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there is easily accessible, guaranteed and painless ways to cease existing, it certainly would be such a relief if suicide is more straightforward. But anyway if you wish to read about methods then there is a suicide resource compilation section, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Weary_Mary64, milkinsideabag, Solar1703 and 1 other person
urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
It takes courage no matter what method you choose.
Might I recommend falling? From what I understand it has a very high success rate if you pick a tall enough drop (I would imagine it needs to be significantly taller than even your own house if it is a single or two floor building), and it is instantaneous too.

Ideally, you might even faint before you hit the ground to absolutely minimize the possibility of pain, but even so you can rest assured that a tall enough jump will be so quick that your body will not have time to react before shutting down.

I wish you luck with whatever you end up doing and I hope you can rest easy, for now or for eternity. :heart:
Tysm^^ I've actually been considering jumping for sometime now but I can't find a high enough building to do it

Reactions: ShoresideThoughts and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I've been considering hanging cause it seems quick and maybe not too much painful. However I'm not sure

Reactions: milkinsideabag
urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
I really wish there is easily accessible, guaranteed and painless ways to cease existing, it certainly would be such a relief if suicide is more straightforward. But anyway if you wish to read about methods then there is a suicide resource compilation section, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck
Fr it's hard to find a method best of luck to you to doe<3
I've been considering hanging cause it seems quick and maybe not too much painful. However I'm not sure
Tyyy

Reactions: Solar1703
milkinsideabag

milkinsideabag

Sep 19, 2023
half hanging or full hanging?
full hanging is more ensured, but half hanging can be very painful if it is not done right.

Reactions: urmom and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
full hanging is more ensured, but half hanging can be very painful if it is not done right.
Probably full. When well done it should be quick. However very scary anyway

• Hugs
W

Weary_Mary64

Existence is nauseating
Sep 17, 2023
Hey! I have also been dealing with this issue for so long. I really want to end it all and finally disappear, but I am honestly very afraid of feeling pain and there didn't seem to be a method that could be successful and peaceful - or I could just not pull it through. Then I found out about the SN method and deicided to go with this one - some discomfort may be involved, but it seems to be overally painless and it is accessible. Another method I am considering is the charcoal method, but due to the fact that I am living together with others, I cannot do this one.
I hope you will find your way and come to peace! <3

Reactions: cscott and Solar1703
urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
Hey! I have also been dealing with this issue for so long. I really want to end it all and finally disappear, but I am honestly very afraid of feeling pain and there didn't seem to be a method that could be successful and peaceful - or I could just not pull it through. Then I found out about the SN method and deicided to go with this one - some discomfort may be involved, but it seems to be overally painless and it is accessible. Another method I am considering is the charcoal method, but due to the fact that I am living together with others, I cannot do this one.
I hope you will find your way and come to peace! <3
Wait could you tell me more about these methods?

Reactions: Weary_Mary64 and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I've come to know that full might give only very short pain

• Hugs
W

Weary_Mary64

Existence is nauseating
Sep 17, 2023
Wait could you tell me more about these methods?
So SN stands for sodium nitrite. It is a chemical, an anorganic salt, mostly used for curing meat and also some other uses like wood finishing. This means it is also contained in our food and generally safe for human consumption. But if higher doses of SN are ingested, it is toxic for humans and death is not unlikely. Death occurs due to a process called hypoxia and methemoglobinemia. Generally, this seems to be a pretty peaceful method due to the fact that there are many incidents where people ingested SN unconsciously and died. Right now it might be a bit difficult to obtain SN as many vendors won't sell to private persons, but if you look hard enough there are actually some trustworthy shops. For more information you can also look trough the megathreads concerning this method. There you'll find information about the exact amounts etc.

The charcoal method essentially consists of creating smoke with charcoal in a closed room. If done correctly, you'd probably go unconscious and die in your sleep due to suffocation (on the cellular level, if I remeber correctly). There are also many incidents where people died by accident. I do not have specific information regarding the amount etc because I lately mostly focused on the SN method.

Hope that helps! :)

Reactions: Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
So SN stands for sodium nitrite. It is a chemical, an anorganic salt, mostly used for curing meat and also some other uses like wood finishing. This means it is also contained in our food and generally safe for human consumption. But if higher doses of SN are ingested, it is toxic for humans and death is not unlikely. Death occurs due to a process called hypoxia and methemoglobinemia. Generally, this seems to be a pretty peaceful method due to the fact that there are many incidents where people ingested SN unconsciously and died. Right now it might be a bit difficult to obtain SN as many vendors won't sell to private persons, but if you look hard enough there are actually some trustworthy shops. For more information you can also look trough the megathreads concerning this method. There you'll find information about the exact amounts etc.

The charcoal method essentially consists of creating smoke with charcoal in a closed room. If done correctly, you'd probably go unconscious and die in your sleep due to suffocation (on the cellular level, if I remeber correctly). There are also many incidents where people died by accident. I do not have specific information regarding the amount etc because I lately mostly focused on the SN method.

Yeah, SN is probably relatively quick and is my 2nd choice

• Hugs
Reactions: Weary_Mary64
urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023

Tyyyyyy!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Weary_Mary64 and Solar1703
Garf125

Garf125

Sep 21, 2023
No method is guaranteed to be painless. Even gunshots fail and leave crippling damage. The few available methods that are moslty reliable and mostly painless are incredibly inaccessible for most people and that's the point really. Safest option I suppose for you would be carbon monoxide poisoning or a big fall although a big fall will be very unpleasant regardless because of fear. Maybe go skydiving or something so you can always back out of it when you get the view from halfway down.

Reactions: urmom and Solar1703