allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Hey everyone, so I'm basically under a microscope right now so it'd be impossible for me to do a method that requires a-lot of odd supplies, so I'm looking for something that's easy and relatively painless but it also has to have a very high success rate. I know about the megathread and whatnot but I just want to hear all of your opinions on a good method.

Reactions: MacTavish and TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You said you know about the mega thread, so you know the basic options. Does anything stand out for you for what supplies you have access to? Also, if you're being very watched are you at risk of being discovered too early?

• Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, allym101, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
The method I plan to CTB with is hanging. If you do it right, it's quick and painless. All it requires is a rope, a study spot and the ability to tie a simple slip knot. However, I advise that you don't do anything to yourself if you aren't 100% sure this is the path you want to go down. Life is precious, and for many of these methods, if you attempt and end up and failing, you'll be living out the rest of your precious life as a vegtable.

Reactions: MacTavish, Brokensaddle, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
The books etc recommend in a limited space, with limited supplies, and limmited time, to use the night night / neck compression method - in other words torniquet yourself to death.

Does't appeal to me but has been done successfully, and can supposedly be relatively painless if done right.

But I wouldn't know, it's not my thing.

Reactions: Fthis
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The books etc recommend in a limited space, with limited supplies, and limmited time, to use the night night / neck compression method - in other words torniquet yourself to death.
I wish I could see someone do that. I can't find any arteries or veins in my neck.

Reactions: Fthis, MacTavish, allym101 and 1 other person
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
The method I plan to CTB with is hanging. If you do it right, it's quick and painless. All it requires is a rope, a study spot and the ability to tie a simple slip knot. However, I advise that you don't do anything to yourself if you aren't 100% sure this is the path you want to go down. Life is precious, and for many of these methods, if you attempt and end up and failing, you'll be living out the rest of your precious life as a vegtable.
Yes I'm fully aware of this which is why I stated I want the method to be veeeery fail proof. If I may ask, what kind of hanging method are you choosing? Partial or full?

Victory

Victory

Dec 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "allym101, post: 904430, member: 18495"]
Да, я полностью осведомлен об этом, поэтому я заявил, что хочу, чтобы этот метод был очень надежным. Если можно спросить, какой способ подвешивания вы выбираете? Частичный или полный?
[/ QUOTE]
Частичный

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Yes I'm fully aware of this which is why I stated I want the method to be veeeery fail proof. If I may ask, what kind of hanging method are you choosing? Partial or full?
The two most fail proof methods in my opinion are jumping of a great height and collision with a speedy train.

Reactions: MacTavish, Ren Elsie Jewelria and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The two most fail proof methods I know are jumping of a great height and collision with a speedy train.
There is no way where you don't go splat?

Reactions: adam&eve
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
There is no way where you don't go splat?
If you lay on the tracks across the side or put your head on the middle its fine, but running at a train could leave survivors. There was a rekt thread on 4chan where the guy jumped at the train and bounced off, going so fast he took out a bench leg and caused a rider to do a 360, yet he still lived.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Why do you prefer hanging than SN? Just curious

Reactions: MacTavish and Niirvana
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Why do you prefer hanging than SN? Just curious

The prep that goes into sn and overall speed you go unconscious is far greater than with hanging and even if you do it wrong you're still likely to die from other factors with hanging

Reactions: Fthis and CrazyMary
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If you lay on the tracks across the side or put your head on the middle its fine, but running at a train could leave survivors. There was a rekt thread on 4chan where the guy jumped at the train and bounced off, going so fast he took out a bench leg and caused a rider to do a 360, yet he still lived.
This incident seems interesting.
Can you elaborate, evidence etc?
If you stand square in the middle of the tracks and have speedy train coming from behind it will destroy you.
Minimum chance of survival.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
If you stand square in the middle of the tracks and have speedy train coming from behind it will destroy you.
The train hadn't stopped fully, but it had begun reducing speed because it was pulling into the station, the man didnt jump off the platform placing himself directly in front of the train which most likely would have caused him to die instantly, but instead jumped at it diagonally, causing his body to rebound off and to shoot backwards onto the platform, taking out a bench leg, and causing a man near it to literally flip from the speed that the suicidal man hit him with. As for evidence I can look around and I will post if I find it. Bestgore was recently taken down, so Ill have to try and find the rekt thread through archives.

Reactions: Wrennie
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021

I'm assuming if a train driver sees someone on the tracks they're going to slam on their brakes. That's why people jump in front of them

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I'm assuming if a train driver sees someone on the tracks they're going to slam on their brakes. That's why people jump in front of them
That's why trainspotting and "environment scouting" is so important with train method.
You want to find a pattern of arrivals of fast trains that speed through the platform because those are not listed in the schedule.
Environment: ideally there is an object you can hide behind before you approach the tracks.
You don't want to give the driver time to break or honk the horn.
I have established both of these factors.
Now its just SI.

Reactions: 262653