• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

boopboop

Feb 5, 2023
Hi
So I've had a history with hitting/punching myself before, and it always helps for a bit when I do it. Lately though I've been wanting to get some more pain out of it. Usually I go for hitting my arm but I can't get a really lasting painful feeling. I haven't been able to find any good locations to punch myself, so if there's any locations that are super sensitive or something, or any other suggestions I'd appreciate it.

• Aww..
Reactions: jodes2
ohtwoait

ohtwoait

actual cyborg
Jan 20, 2023
If you hit hard enough basically anywhere on your torso but below your upper ribs, you can knock the wind out of yourself pretty easily. The area around/below the bottom five-ish ribs usually works well enough. Sadly doesn't bruise or anything, but it'll bring you to your knees with just a few punches, unless I'm unusually wimpy. Aside from that, hitting yourself bare-handed tends to be fairly unsatisfying as a form of self-harm ime

Upvote 0