• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
If I was waiting for my death to happen with a painless method I might end up thinking about traumatizing events from my past. If my death was painful I wouldn't be able to think.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Unknown21, Goku Black and 2 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I've thought about this too. Sometimes I wish I could access a painless method, but it would almost be too easy, and I wonder if it wouldn't be better to go out with at least a little bit of violence. I don't want to have time to think.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, Unknown21 and Goku Black
K

kstaffy

Mar 19, 2024
the pain felt in my last attempt caused SI to kick in. I didn't anticipate being able to climb on to the standing desk I had used to step off when hanging but since the rope didn't lower me to the extent I thought it might, I was able to use my feet to pull myself up on the desk. I didn't feel like I would faint anytime soon either (rope was placed perhaps incorrectly) Just the great deal of pain in my neck caused SI to take over. After I had failed my SI was nowhere to be found and just left me feeling disappointed I had failed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash