complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
I am full of pain, embarrassment and shame and my MH labels and my autism and especially my age!!!!! All these are making professionals categorise me and use the traits of these disorders to classify me. Oh thats ur bpd, oh thats ur depression and that is down to how u see the world (autism). Does anyone else have this?!?
I HAVE had trauma in my life and hurt and not so nice things happen and yes many have and have not reacted and processed them the way I obviously have BUT just as physical pain has different levels for different people, a broken arm to one is not necessarily as painful to another, why is trauma not treated the same.
I was messed about with and haven't handled it like even I would like to have, but i have and i just wanted someone to help me not label and place me in 'that' category. Actually most of all I wanted someone to care and love me, trauma and 'traits' and all of me. Its never going to happen.
As i age less people come to 'help' and so many less care and i do not disagree with that, but it has made me realise CTB is now my only way to cope/rid myself of myself, traits and trauma.
The embarrassment i have caused myself and the difficulties i may have caused others. To never cause any more issues for others will be the most amazing thing i can leave behind me and will be my gift.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tony24