• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TempusFugit

TempusFugit

:(
May 13, 2023
I failed to hang myself a few weeks ago but during the attempt I noticed a pain in my shoulder coming from my neck. It only hurt in one shoulder but now sometimes when I touch my neck it randomly starts hurting my shoulder and it feels weak afterwards. Is this was a normal thing because I don't think I felt it in previous attempts and I can't find anybody mentioning this? Also, is this a sign that I may have been hanging wrong and if so, should I take any steps to avoid this?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Why Me? and EternalShore
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
That sounds like a pulled muscle or tendon. Try a heating pad or hot shower and some OTC painkillers. Take it easy. Rest. I'm sorry you went through that and now have more pain than before. I don't have any advice on how to avoid that in future attempts but it makes sense that the neck muscles or tendons could be injured or damaged given the nature of the act.

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
I failed to hang myself a few weeks ago but during the attempt I noticed a pain in my shoulder coming from my neck. It only hurt in one shoulder but now sometimes when I touch my neck it randomly starts hurting my shoulder and it feels weak afterwards. Is this was a normal thing because I don't think I felt it in previous attempts and I can't find anybody mentioning this? Also, is this a sign that I may have been hanging wrong and if so, should I take any steps to avoid this?
I plan on hanging myself very soon. Could you please explain the details o how you hung yourself so maybe I can avoid this? What position was your body in, what position was the rope on your neck?