D

Drygore

May 15, 2019
How much pain should i feel from maybe 0.5-1g of decently pure heroin and lets say 100mg Alprazolam? Can you feel the respitory depression? Also would you say IV is the best method, i'm not sure how hard it is to IV such a large amount of a substance

Last edited:
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
None/little theoretically, you will be high as fuck with all that(like blackout). Assuming you have no/minimum tolerance. If you have little experience with iv I'd practice before trying to od, it's harder than it looks. Alprazolam(most commonly Xanax) is pretty fast acting and can probably just be taken orally

Last edited:
D

Drygore

May 15, 2019
None/little theoretically, you will be high as fuck with all that(like blackout). Assuming you have no/minimum tolerance. If you have little experience with iv I'd practice before trying to od, it's harder than it looks. Alprazolam(most commonly Xanax) is pretty fast acting and can probably just be taken orally
I have a small tolerance to benzos but absolutely 0 with opiates, would snorting do the job do you think? Maybe it would be too much powder for the nose to take it all up

Reactions: Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I have a small tolerance to benzos but absolutely 0 with opiates, would snorting do the job do you think? Maybe it would be too much powder for the nose to take it all up
Go easy on the benzos till then but 100mgs would give you wiggle room. The H would likely need to be injection still. You can snort or smoke it but it would be hard to do it all before it hits you

Reactions: jake3d
D

Drygore

May 15, 2019
Go easy on the benzos till then but 100mgs would give you wiggle room. The H would likely need to be injection still. You can snort or smoke it but it would be hard to do it all before it hits you
Thats what i figured, thank you for the answers