• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th times the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
how effective would taking 840mg/14000mg co-codamol (840 codiene 14000 paracetamol), 270 mg mirtazapine and alcohol be? would 6000mg naproxen make it more effective?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I can't answer that but what ai can say is that this is a bad idea. Painful way to die, depressants, and the likelihood of you actually dying from an OD is slim. If it were that easy I'd be like dead haha.

bumblefeet

bumblefeet

dont know who to pray to anymore
Apr 26, 2024
it will most likely just horribly fuck up your liver. ODs with otcs/antidepressants dont work

I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th times the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
it will most likely just horribly fuck up your liver. ODs with otcs/antidepressants dont work
the naproxen and cocodamol are prescription doses, you cant get the dose they are on prescriptions, but thank you 🙏🙏❤️
I can't answer that but what ai can say is that this is a bad idea. Painful way to die, depressants, and the likelihood of you actually dying from an OD is slim. If it were that easy I'd be like dead haha.
yeah, ive tried with sertraline but i just woke up the next morning vomiting and the worst pain, im just brainstorming for my next attempt honestly, its so hard to ctb in the uk without pain 🥲 and idek if i can get sn here

bumblefeet

bumblefeet

dont know who to pray to anymore
Apr 26, 2024
just looked up the co-codamol, and yeah it still sucks ass. itll most likely fuck up your liver really bad. dying from pain meds like that is very slow and painful because its actually your liver dying and losing function instead of the heart, lungs, or brain dying.

• Aww..
Reactions: I_am_Lo
I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th times the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
just looked up the co-codamol, and yeah it still sucks ass. itll most likely fuck up your liver really bad. dying from pain meds like that is very slow and painful because its actually your liver dying and losing function instead of the heart, lungs, or brain dying.
dang :( that sucks, i guess ill look into sn again thank you still ❤️