• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotSureToEndure

NotSureToEndure

Professor of not a lot
Aug 17, 2020
So I got into paddle boarding a bit last summer, and went out a few times pre-sunrise (really cool).

Get out on the board while it's still dark on a calm morning and it's honestly the most peaceful and amazing experience you can have.

I remember one morning like 5am, I paddled out and just lay on my back in the dark .. gently rocking on the sea for a while, it was beautiful.

Now I was thinking of waiting for the weather to warm up a bit, because I don't think I could relax as well in these winter months on the sea. Get out nice and early in the dark before sunrise, paddle out a fair distance, and then take a bunch of benzos and maybe some Propranolol.

Then just kinda fall asleep in the sea.. and drown i guess. Benefit of this is it could potentially look like it was an accident too.. Which I would prefer.

I guess the only thing is that falling in the water might wake me up and shock me out of being sleepy. I guess I could take a weight belt out with me as well, though it may make it harder to paddle, and look more suspicious if anyone happens to see me going out.

Just kind of thinking out loud. I'm planning on giving life a few more months to see how things pan out, but it's something i'm strongly considering.

Reactions: edu0z, Crazy4u, veniceofdetroit and 4 others
K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
worked for dennis wilson.

Reactions: NotSureToEndure and veniceofdetroit
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
That's been sort of my idea, though with a boat. I am not suicidal but would like to control my death. That song Sailing Away always makes me think of a peaceful, sunny death at sea.

Reactions: Crazy4u
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
If you totally lose consciousness, that would be nice, but if you are just asleep, you will likely wake up and die in the horror of a vast barren ocean.

Reactions: miserableforever and chocolatebar
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I dunno if it would work but man that sounds like a glorious way to go, I just love the sea so much.

Reactions: NotSureToEndure, Crazy4u and OnlyTheWind
byebyeburdee

byebyeburdee

I'm a loser, baby.
Dec 12, 2021
SI will kick your ass. You will die cold and gasping. It sounds piratical and dramatic, but think about your peace.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
People get drunk and drown in water , Presumably not knowing what was happening. Theoretically if consciousness is lost, it might work with little or no awareness of what is happening. Drowning happens quickly. There is some difference between salt and fresh water drowning. I don't know if it's relevant to this particular discussion or not.

Reactions: Ta555