• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Is this too much padding for hanging do you think?

Reactions: saw_him and Circles
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Yeah way too much. Why are you using padding?? I'm not

Reactions: Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Done182, I reckon it depends on how it works - which sounds glib but that's not what I mean. There are padded collars for erotic asphyxiation, and the "night-night" method uses padding; the aim is to compress the carotids more effectively. Is that's what the set-up in the photo does?

Reactions: saw_him
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Yeah way too much. Why are you using padding?? I'm not
'What's the pad for'?
@Nice
To make the rope did into my neck less and apparently it makes you pass out faster.
@Done182, I reckon it depends on how it works - which sounds glib but that's not what I mean. There are padded collars for erotic asphyxiation, and the "night-night" method uses padding; the aim is to compress the carotids more effectively. Is that's what the set-up in the photo does?
Thank you for your reply, I was aiming to compress the carotids arteries more effectively, I think I have folded it too many times as it feels hard, I am going to try again and post another photo, would be great if you could view it and see if is better x

Last edited:
Reactions: saw_him and Soul
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
This is my revised padding:

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    779.1 KB · Views: 39
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm not in a position to assess the set-up for you - maybe someone else can. Have you checked how it works? I believe there should be more/firmer padding at the carotids.

bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Done182, I tried partial suspension hanging with the rope above my "adams apple" expecting to place pressure on the carotid arteries and not the jugular. I didn't black out. All I managed to achieve was pain and burst capillary (small) blood vessels. Luckily they healed.

I've since read the PPH March 2019. How to place pressure on the carotid arteries is covered in the "Korean method" chapter. It's a different method to what you are planning, but this chapter is informative about the carotid arteries.

The March PPH is posted here.

Reactions: Soul