puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I have a flight to my hometown on Tuesday. I got SN through a source that needed a business address, and that's where it had to be.

My plan was to fly from where I'm living now to my hometown, have the holidays with my family, attempt to CTB afterwards, and then fly back here to reevaluate if my attempt failed.

But I can't live here anymore. I've been struggling to live with my roommate, and it finally got to a breaking point. I'm packing everything of mine, and I won't be able to fly back here if my attempt fails.

Since I won't live here anymore, it doesn't really do any harm to say I've been living in Chicago. It's a very nice place, honestly, part of me was hopeful that I could get resources to transition and live a happy life here. I had been seeing a therapist here who really wanted to help me with everything. If I could have gotten health insurance and a case manager, I could have actually made progress on medically transitioning.

My hometown is a tiny sh*thole where I've had nothing but harassment and threats from the community thrown at me for being transgender. It's a town in Montana, and the conservative state government there has been actively passing backwards, anti-trans laws. I have zero hope for ever living a happy and normal life there. If I fail to CTB, I will just have to attempt to CTB again immediately after.

This situation is a lot more stressful now. Maybe I was actually hoping to fail my CTB attempt before—I don't know. But whatever the reason, I feel so much worse now. It's all over.

To get everything of mine to fit in my luggage, I've been throwing half of my possessions away in garbage bags. None of my stuff can remain in this room. I'm only packing stuff I will need in the next several days, or that I want to give away to friends and family. I really am packing for the bus.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: embrace_release, ADeadBunny, AllCatsAreGrey and 20 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It's a shame to see you leave Puella. I'm not sure we've interacted much, but your presence has impacted me. It mustn't be easy to do this, yet it shows you are ready to go. Keep us updated on how your holidays go.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, Somethingiswaddling, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
It's a shame to see you leave Puella. I'm not sure we've interacted much, but your presence has impacted me. It mustn't be easy to do this, yet it shows you are ready to go. Keep us updated on how your holidays go.
I'm not ready, I just have to. I couldn't feel worse than I do right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, EternalShore, person357 and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm not ready, I just have to. I couldn't feel worse than I do right now.
I apologize for my pro lifesque response, but if that's the case is there nothing you can do? It seems you have a plan to return to your apartment if you fail, so why ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
bebebeep

bebebeep

Oct 6, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your roommate and the transphobia from your community back home. Even when you tell yourself you don't deserve any of it, it can get hard to deal with the harassment when it becomes a part of your daily life. I hope you find some semblance of peace amongst the living or the dead.

Reactions: Aim, person357 and not-2-b-the-answer
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
I have a flight to my hometown on Tuesday. I got SN through a source that needed a business address, and that's where it had to be.

My plan was to fly from where I'm living now to my hometown, have the holidays with my family, attempt to CTB afterwards, and then fly back here to reevaluate if my attempt failed.

But I can't live here anymore. I've been struggling to live with my roommate, and it finally got to a breaking point. I'm packing everything of mine, and I won't be able to fly back here if my attempt fails.

Since I won't live here anymore, it doesn't really do any harm to say I've been living in Chicago. It's a very nice place, honestly, part of me was hopeful that I could get resources to transition and live a happy life here. I had been seeing a therapist here who really wanted to help me with everything. If I could have gotten health insurance and a case manager, I could have actually made progress on medically transitioning.

My hometown is a tiny sh*thole where I've had nothing but harassment and threats from the community thrown at me for being transgender. It's a town in Montana, and the conservative state government there has been actively passing backwards, anti-trans laws. I have zero hope for ever living a happy and normal life there. If I fail to CTB, I will just have to attempt to CTB again immediately after.

This situation is a lot more stressful now. Maybe I was actually hoping to fail my CTB attempt before—I don't know. But whatever the reason, I feel so much worse now. It's all over.

To get everything of mine to fit in my luggage, I've been throwing half of my possessions away in garbage bags. None of my stuff can remain in this room. I'm only packing stuff I will need in the next several days, or that I want to give away to friends and family. I really am packing for the bus.
❤️

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry to hear you may be leaving. I wish you the best if you go through with it. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry, Puella~ I wish you the best with your family :) I'm sorry to hear that people are so mean to you in Montana :( Getting death threats! >_< Like geez! Most people aren't even nice enough to talk to you, but ofc, they're mean enough to do that! >:( I wish you the best! >_< Am praying for you~

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Aim
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Thinking of you, puella. 🫂💖
Please keep us updated.

• Love
Reactions: puella