W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Today, I packed a suitcase with a few things and left my house while my husband was out. We had a major fight the night before. I'm tired of fighting. He left the house with my car, wallet, keys, and computer. I'd had enough.

I made sure to take my pills and SN with me. I think I'll find a hotel tonight. Not sure if I'll go through with anything tonight, but I haven't eaten anything... just in case.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Meditation guide, disabledandhopeless and 10 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
He sounds like a controlling asshole. I would report the items he took as stolen, and that includes the Car if it's in your name. If you choose not to CTB you should talk to the police about shelters for abuse victims. They tend to help people quickly.

Reactions: Sarahlynn
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
Whatever you do, good luck, and I hope you find peace.

zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
im so sorry things are so terrible. i hope getting out of the house can give you some relief for now and that whatever decision you make is thought through and the correct one for you to find peace. if you choose to CTB i hope youll let us know before you leave us; im relatively new to posting here but your username is already recognizable and i would be sad to see you gone. take care.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm so sorry you had to be with someone so awful. regardless of whether or not you decide to ctb, i hope you find peace.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's really sad to hear you're a victim of bullying in home. Impunity of such people makes me disbelieve even more there's justice in this world. I wish you the best of luck in anything you're planning to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Don't do anything in the heat of a moment, it should be thought out and rational, not a kneejerk - especailly in reaction to a... jerk.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Stay safe. I'm loathe to see someone end their life because of someone else. I don't think anyone deserves that much worth. I do believe in a person's right to end their life. My personal opinion is don't harm yourself over an asshole. I'm super glad you got out of there. Find a better situation. I wish you well. Or maybe I'm misreading and your desire to CTB has nothing to do with your relationship. Regardless, I do hope you have a good night.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry for how things have happened for you. People can be very hurtful at times and don't realise the emotional strain and impact it has on others. I hope you find somewhere safe for the night but please don't act impulsively, let yourself cool down and cool off before you make any choices like that. Sending love ❤️

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your domestic situation and as others said, don't do anything impulsively and make sure you are sure before making any decision. I hope you are able to find peace in this ordeal. :hug:

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Can you make an escape plan to leave permanently? Have some money and other essentials hidden away and secretly find a new place to live? I am hoping you are able to get away from him.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
How are you doing? Are you some place safe for the night? Take the quiet to think about everything and make decisions after a good sleep (if you can get any).

We're here when you're up to chatting :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Neville1
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
He sounds like an ahole sorry you had to deal with that. I hope you find peace if you really decide to go

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Thanks, everyone. I had a safe place to stay. I'm back home now, because he said he wanted me home and wanted to work things out. Even though I came home, we still haven't talked and we still haven't settled anything. Why did I come back? -_-

Next time I leave, I will be leaving everything and it will be for good. I keep trying to find reasons to keep going with life, but I keep coming up empty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and GoodPersonEffed
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks, everyone. I had a safe place to stay. I'm back home now, because he said he wanted me home and wanted to work things out. Even though I came home, we still haven't talked and we still haven't settled anything. Why did I come back? -_-

Next time I leave, I will be leaving everything and it will be for good. I keep trying to find reasons to keep going with life, but I keep coming up empty.
I had a similar incident to this and its just been swept under the carpet like nothing ever happened. It's the elephant in the room to be honest and it needs to be addressed. Have you thought about bringing it up and trying to address it yourself? It's hard if someone won't communicate. Glad to hear you're safe though.

Reactions: Neville1
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'd strongly advise letting yourself cool off before doing anything. The stress in a heated moment might make you pretty irrational.