• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tspbc

Jun 6, 2024
Anyone have any information on oxynorm liquid solution as a method? E.G what side affects to expect (vomiting etc)? What dosage?
Thank you

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I know is oxycodone and that doesn't usually kill people. Unless you take with other drugs and slam lotsa alcohol behind everything and I still don't like your chances especially if you are healthy otherwise.

T

tspbc

Jun 6, 2024
I know is oxycodone and that doesn't usually kill people. Unless you take with other drugs and slam lotsa alcohol behind everything and I still don't like your chances especially if you are healthy otherwise.
Thanks- what other drugs are recommended with this

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Fentanyl, heroin, some of the new opioids that are supposed to be stronger than
Thanks- what other drugs are recommended with this
Fentanyl. The thing is about drug od it's damn near impossible if you just eat a bunch of pills. Your body SI will cause you to vomit b4 a lethal dose can be absorbed. To have a chance of successful ctb with drugs you have to inject a lot of 1 of the stronger ones like fentanyl. Its possible to die ingesting a bunch of pills orally but about 99 percent probability you won't. Most people that do die it's because they pass out b4 they start to vomit and choke to death are asphyxiated by their own vomit
You probably have a little better chance with oxynorm liquid. Liquids are absorbed faster but that body SI still gonna kick in. I knew 1 guy b4 did manage to die with oxycodone but a whole lotta alcohol behind it. But it's not that common

Last edited:
T

tspbc

Jun 6, 2024
Fentanyl, heroin, some of the new opioids that are supposed to be stronger than

Fentanyl. The thing is about drug od it's damn near impossible if you just eat a bunch of pills. Your body SI will cause you to vomit b4 a lethal dose can be absorbed. To have a chance of successful ctb with drugs you have to inject a lot of 1 of the stronger ones like fentanyl. Its possible to die ingesting a bunch of pills orally but about 99 percent probability you won't. Most people that do die it's because they pass out b4 they start to vomit and choke to death are asphyxiated by their own vomit
You probably have a little better chance with oxynorm liquid. Liquids are absorbed faster but that body SI still gonna kick in. I knew 1 guy b4 did manage to die with oxycodone but a whole lotta alcohol behind it. But it's not that common
Thanks for info. Have no way of getting fentanyl, not sure it's a big thing in Europe.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Thanks for info. Have no way of getting fentanyl, not sure it's a big thing in Europe.
Fentanyl is all over the world now and a guy from UK was telling me about the new synthetic opioids there even stronger than fentanyl. Every place is different though but fentanyl should be around everywhere. A lot of places fentanyl is marketed as other drugs like heroin or ecstasy. The stronger opioids are the next wave and there's going to be more and more of em most places. The synthetic opioids are replacing heroin because they are cheaper and easier to produce.