• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
alright i have seen almost no real threads on this which is why i'm asking again here

i have at least 200 mg of oxycodone. now, to be fair, the pills expired in 2016. i took 50mg of it awhile ago for an attempt and they did nothing besides make me vomit hours later. (along with shakiness, sleepiness, ect, and even then that took about an hour and a half to set in.)

i can get alcohol, i will be getting some tonight. would 200mg of semi expired oxycodone be enough? i have tried researching like CRAZY but there's not really a lot surprisingly. it's the only pill in my possession that would work. i have others of my senior at home that he takes, but i'd feel bad as those are expensive and he needs those to live.

has anyone had any experience of overdosing on that? any better suggestions? from my research it's not a painful way to go, but i'm conflicted.

the way i'll be going hopefully i will not be found for around 24 to 48 hours.

sorry if this is repetitive thank you!
to be more specific -- it is percocet - oxy - acetaminophen, 5-325. i have around 40 pills of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Not really sure what the lethal dose of oxy is. The problem is if you take 40 of those that amount of acetaminophen will be very toxic to your liver if you survive.

_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
Not really sure what the lethal dose of oxy is. The problem is if you take 40 of those that amount of acetaminophen will be very toxic to your liver if you survive.

yeahhh that's been a worry of mine. i don't wanna be in pain. shit. i'm very conflicted but this may be the only method i have unfortunately. none of my other pills are overdosable.