I

Isseldor

Jul 22, 2020
I have 90mg of oxycodone and 20mg of hydrocodone. If I combine that with alcohol would it take me out?

Ninive

Ninive

Mar 12, 2021
Sounds like oral drugs .... with tablets you will get the vomiting of your life. I guess you are looking for the breathing supressing effect of opioids combined with alcohol.
Theroetically speaking it is a possibility, but with everything in tablet form I doubt it is viable.

As for the dosing in general, this is pretty individual. Your weight, your metabolism, your gender, your (potenital) toleranace.

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
Sounds like oral drugs .... with tablets you will get the vomiting of your life. I guess you are looking for the breathing supressing effect of opioids combined with alcohol.
Theroetically speaking it is a possibility, but with everything in tablet form I doubt it is viable.

As for the dosing in general, this is pretty individual. Your weight, your metabolism, your gender, your (potenital) toleranace.
In the books, opiates and benzodiapines aren't recommended because of the potential for failure is high. I take oxycodone and xaxax for pain and anxiety and have a lot of them but I still wouldn't chance that method because of the chance of it not succeeding.

I

Isseldor

Jul 22, 2020
Even if I eat an edible to combat the nausea?

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
Even if I eat an edible to combat the nausea?
I don't know that an edible would combat that kind of nausea, have you read the pph or final exit? The only way the books recommend using pills like that is if you use a plastic bag with them and take antiemetics.

I

Isseldor

Jul 22, 2020
I don't know what pph is. I was hoping to get really high, enough to sleep and the oxycodone would stop my breathing. Sounds too good to be true though...
Maybe take benadryl along with it? That'd be a combination of weed, oxy, hydrocodone, benadryl and alcohol.

I had one oxy after a surgery so my tolerance is low.

Last edited:
Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
I don't know what pph is. I was hoping to get really high, enough to sleep and the oxycodone would stop my breathing. Sounds too good to be true though...
Maybe take benadryl along with it? That'd be a combination of weed, oxy, hydrocodone, benadryl and alcohol.

I had one oxy after a surgery so my tolerance is low.
You should read the peaceful pill hand book and the final exit book. Do your research. I wouldn't do that as it's really not recommended.