• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I potentially have access to as much oxy as I need and I have 200mg of diazepam the problem would be vomiting. Would halperidol stop this or is it still likely I'll vomit?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I think that about haloperidol there is a certain confusion here.
If you are looking for an antiemetic, benadryl is useful and cheaper.
I do not know what is oxy, but diazepam is a benzo with a tolerance sufficient high.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
On one hand if you are opiate naive then you MAY have a dose that is useful. On the other if you are unused to the drugs/or in any large dose then the chances that they alone will cause you to puke up is VERY high, if you use this in combo then the effects will be amplified.

Other people will come along with suggestions for trying it with this & that, but I am here purely to lower the likely hood that you will suffer any adverse effects that can/will make your life even harder.
Take care.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
On one hand if you are opiate naive then you MAY have a dose that is useful. On the other if you are unused to the drugs/or in any large dose then the chances that they alone will cause you to puke up is VERY high, if you use this in combo then the effects will be amplified.

Other people will come along with suggestions for trying it with this & that, but I am here purely to lower the likely hood that you will suffer any adverse effects that can/will make your life even harder.
Take care.
Ok thank you