• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I wanna ctb but I'm looking at all the methods and there's so much discussion of this and that and how they might fail, so I look up how to avoid failing in said way, and end up with 30 tabs open for 4 different methods and none of them seem like a sure thing and I never find a straight forward answer for precautions to avoid failing. and I just get overwhelmed unable to stay on one topic.

I've been thinking of doing charcoal in my car for some time now. some say you need a specific type of charcoal, some say you need to seal your car or block vents. Some say you can cause a fire if it gets too hot. Some say to get a CO meter, but idk how to turn off the alarm for a CO meter and don't want to draw attention.

My plan is to buy a mini bbq pit, get a camp site, take anxiety meds, set the vents in my car to recycled air and turn air off, then light charcoal. Anything specific I'm missing?

also I've never been camping, are there any places you can just show up and pay cash if they have available sites or do you have to reserve a place with a card first? And do they take down your license number? I'm in the US

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It doesn't sound like a very good plan right now. First of all a Mini BBQ might not be enough, sealing the vents would be beneficial reduce CO loss and to keep up the CO level for as long as possible. Have you considered a tent, that would probably be easier than a car.

Here is very good info regarding the CO method:

Don't rush anything, proper planning with this method is essential here.

Reactions: fwompie and guayabas
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
It doesn't sound like a very good plan right now. First of all a Mini BBQ might not be enough, sealing the vents would be beneficial reduce CO loss and to keep up the CO level for as long as possible. Have you considered a tent, that would probably be easier than a car.

Here is very good info regarding the CO method:

Don't rush anything, proper planning with this method is essential here.
thx, I'll read over that soon. I did consider a tent but it sounded like there was a lot of specifics to that as well regarding material and taping gaps, plus money. and I'm disabled, not sure how heavy a tent would be and how hard it would be to set up. I can look that stuff up too, but like I said, I'm just feeling overwhelmed. why is it so hard to die when so many ppl do it on accident lolsob

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
thx, I'll read over that soon. I did consider a tent but it sounded like there was a lot of specifics to that as well regarding material and taping gaps, plus money. and I'm disabled, not sure how heavy a tent would be and how hard it would be to set up. I can look that stuff up too, but like I said, I'm just feeling overwhelmed. why is it so hard to die when so many ppl do it on accident lolsob
There should be easy to use 1 man tents available, sorry I have no specific ideas about tents. Yeah there are many CO accidents each year and those people may not have intended to die while for us who wish to die it often goes wrong just putting a BBQ into the sleeping room with no other preparations. It sucks that there are no easy and really safe methods available like N. But CO is one of the most effective and peaceful ones in my opinion. But needs proper preparations. Take your time and feel free to ask here anything you wish.

• Love
Reactions: guayabas
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
There should be easy to use 1 man tents available, sorry I have no specific ideas about tents. Yeah there are many CO accidents each year and those people may not have intended to die while for us who wish to die it often goes wrong just putting a BBQ into the sleeping room with no other preparations. It sucks that there are no easy and really safe methods available like N. But CO is one of the most effective and peaceful ones in my opinion. But needs proper preparations. Take your time and feel free to ask here anything you wish.
thank you so much for being patient and supportive and linking a post with so much helpful info

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori