CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Many thnig life many optn not know wat do not know wat this all ovrwhlm, this even choos mthd not able , not able plan. Ye vry hard wat do any thing life 0 decd, keep try think wat do lif wat mthd use wat plc etc etc, many many q not even 1 answr, keep sffr pain but 0 decd. Yea even wat game play anime etc , no thing do

simil trap no able do any keep stuck prcs loop keep stuck decd, want start mthd not know wat etc rly need start do any plan ctb, this smtm say trvl etc mayb peace but no able, many thing 0 do rly ovrwhlm

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, pthnrdnojvsc, cgrtt.brns and 6 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I feel the same way. I really want to start planning for my method, but it's just so overwhelming and stressful to even begin it. I'm sorry that you have to suffer so much, I really hope there was a way to ease everyone's suffering. I see myself just hanging on and doing nothing throughout the day despite no hope present.I hope you seek the peace that you deserve. Please take care of yourself!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Daxter_87, Sannti and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
As always I'm so sorry that you're forced to suffer and I really hope you manage to find peace soon Dream.. Some people never deserved this futile existence and I'm so sorry you've had to endure so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Daxter_87 and F&Inside
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I absolutely understand what you mean, and I'm in a somewhat similar situation - although your case is infinitely worse. Even right now, as I type this, I'm feeling overwhelmingly stressed because I'm invested in a personal project, while at the same time coming here from time to time to keep the involvement to a minimum. To make matters worse, add OCD to the mix and then you have the recipe for a catastrophic mess.

Having said that, my situation is nothing compared to yours, given your crippling injury. In fact, I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to live your life, since my brain can only conceive so much agony, and yours is off the scale. I'm so sorry for you, CTB Dream, and I wish society wasn't so perniciously retrograde in not letting people die in peace. šŸ˜ž šŸ˜„

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Many thnig life many optn not know wat do not know wat this all ovrwhlm, this even choos mthd not able , not able plan. Ye vry hard wat do any thing life 0 decd, keep try think wat do lif wat mthd use wat plc etc etc, many many q not even 1 answr, keep sffr pain but 0 decd. Yea even wat game play anime etc , no thing do

simil trap no able do any keep stuck prcs loop keep stuck decd, want start mthd not know wat etc rly need start do any plan ctb, this smtm say trvl etc mayb peace but no able, many thing 0 do rly ovrwhlm
How long have you been depressed for?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori