• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023

This video explains how if the milky way was scaled down to the size of the USA, our sun would be half the size of a red blood cell, and our planet the size of a single coronavirus.

I find the overview effect from this very comforting. To realise that my life and me ctb, is truly insignificant.

Also, I don't believe in free will, as we live in a world of cause and effect, and we don't choose our genetics or environment, and every action is causational from these things we had zero control over.

I'm hoping to keep focusing on these 2 thoughts, in order to overcome my ego, anxiety and si, and hopefully feel calm and ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and Forever Sleep