G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
could i possibly overdose on a pill called abilify? i got a refill the other day. any info is appreciated

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Don't do that, please. It is almost impossible that it will be lethal and the antagonism (partial agonism actually) at the D2 receptor will at least give you terrible akathisia.
Drugs with a similar mechanism of action, like Haloperidol (D2 inverse agonist), where used (in excessive dosages of course) as a form of torture. Really bad idea.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Don't do that, please. It is almost impossible that it will be lethal and the antagonism (partial agonism actually) at the D2 receptor will at least give you terrible akathisia.
Drugs with a similar mechanism of action, like Haloperidol (D2 inverse agonist), where used (in excessive dosages of course) as a form of torture. Really bad idea.
thank you for letting me know, you just saved me from a lot of pain

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Probably not. If you do manage to do it, it may take days. Here's some more info on overdosing on anti-psychotics and anti-depressants.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antipsychotic_drugs_and_SSRIs

I'm actually supposed to be taking Abilify but I'm trying not to. How have your side effects been?
haven't noticed much, they helped a little bit for a while. had a few days where i played video games and painted. was fun. back to being suicidal though

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
I'm on the same drug. Nowadays, antidepressants are made so it's nearly impossible to overdose on-
after all theyret giving these drugs to often suicidal patients. The LD50 of this drug, and, indeed any OTC drug, is ridiculously high. I'd go with SN.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Also prescribed this. Take the advice above

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
I'm on the same drug. Nowadays, antidepressants are made so it's nearly impossible to overdose on-
after all theyret giving these drugs to often suicidal patients. The LD50 of this drug, and, indeed any OTC drug, is ridiculously high. I'd go with SN.

TCA's are very lethal, much more than SN, SN is pathetic.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
I tried overdosing on abilify once, it did nothing. Also, abilify can make you more suicidal, at least in my experience.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
TCA's are very lethal, much more than SN, SN is pathetic.

Id much rather SN then having to collect crush up a large amount of drugs, its also easier to access the SN for me as im not on any medication. Not every overdose on TCAs leads to death as per reports, and is the SN doesnt work it would be less of a risk of doing organ damage thus putting me in an even worse position. People have died from injestion of SN, more deaths reported rather than fails fron what ive researched at least so can you really discount it as pathetic

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 1 other person
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Id much rather SN then having to collect crush up a large amount of drugs, its also easier to access the SN for me as im not on any medication. Not every overdose on TCAs leads to death as per reports, and is the SN doesnt work it would be less of a risk of doing organ damage thus putting me in an even worse position. People have died from injestion of SN, more deaths reported rather than fails fron what ive researched at least so can you really discount it as pathetic

there's substances much more lethal than SN and most of them everyone have access

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Like what?

pffff... most of anticholinergics with antihistamine action are deadly in lower dosages than SN lethal dosages, and are OTC in many countrys
we have chloroform too, that is very easy to make at home and sure is very lethal

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
defied is even the meds that gives suicidal ideation

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
pffff... most of anticholinergics with antihistamine action are deadly in lower dosages than SN lethal dosages, and are OTC in many countrys
we have chloroform too, that is very easy to make at home and sure is very lethal

I just had a look, they woukd require prescription in the UK and each orescription costs me £10. I defo would not be trying to make chloroform a user on here explained how but it hasnt worked very well at all. The SN cost me £5 and was sourced from a company near me. Many people on here have tried these OTC druga and failed even in lethal doses (which seems to be alot of tablets)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
I just had a look, they woukd require prescription in the UK and each orescription costs me £10. I defo would not be trying to make chloroform a user on here explained how but it hasnt worked very well at all. The SN cost me £5 and was sourced from a company near me. Many people on here have tried these OTC druga and failed even in lethal doses (which seems to be alot of tablets)

ok, this is your choice

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
ok, this is your choice

Sorry, i do tend to research alot, ive discounted many methods for myself. I understand if this is your choice, ive weighed up the pros and cons and for my trying SN wins hands down, if for whatever reason it fails then so be it. Just seeing a sweeping statement of it being pathetic without evidence i just wanted to see where your coming from.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals