• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
typically not an advised method. i myself typically say "i wouldnt". but thinking about it, i wonder if for me, if maybe it could work. the idea behind this is i seem to be sensitive to medications. i can point to several different things that i react to differently compared to what the bottle might say or the way others seem to react to it. if im more sensitive to medication wouldnt my OD level be lower therefor if i took the normal amount that should kill me then i should have a higher chance of it working??

im including OTC meds when i say all of this. its more of a "well maaaaybe" thought then anything else really anyway

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I've wondered the opposite. I don't think drugs effect me as potently as they do others.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I've wondered the opposite. I don't think drugs effect me as potently as they do others.
not for me. ive tried 3 antipshychotics and had horrible effects even after cutting the doses in half. having to use liquid for one because it was below the normal starting dose of .5ml. the supplement for my lactose intolerance infers that it only works for a few hours, i can be fine for a couple days. and with weed i can take a couple puffs and been on my ass even though ive been smoking up for a few years now daily. of course weed is a bit weird. i also grow a quick tolerance to it where it hits me but no wheres near the same (its weird to explain like it always tastes burnt and just isnt good) and i also seem to be addicted to it lol.