• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
Both alcohol and benzodiazepines have a very chilling and relaxing effect on my body. I have heard that benzodiazepines alone won't do the trick, but the combination of both of is considered as very dangerous. As I could not possible think of a better way to die, I just wanted to ask wether there are any resources regarding this topic. As for me, this seems to be the most relaxing and most peaceful method of dying. I have access to antiemetics, benzodiazepines and of course alcohol.

I think many other methods won't work for me simply because, i haven't experienced any of the used substances in them and therefore I'm very anxious about them, or they seem very painful. And that's not what I want. Death should occur peacefully, safe (without an awakening) and without any pain (physical oder psychological).

Best wishes to you all and a happy Christmas.

GoPeaceful

Reactions: SadGirl, AnxietyAttack44, Wrennie and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I tried something like that last August and ended up in a comma for 2 days and in hospital for a month.
I'd say you should think it twice and check other options in the resources section.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too! Wish you the best and hope you can find peace! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, ansiedad, ZeroChance888 and 1 other person
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

May 14, 2018
Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. The problem ist there are no options witch are without any pain or which aren't "disgusting", if you know what I mean. May I als you know how much you took?

Merry Christmas to you too, WornOutLife :)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Also, if you have a bathtub, you could take the benzos and alc then lay down, fall asleep and drown in water (ala Whitney Houston).

Reactions: worthlessdisaster, Meretlein, ZeroChance888 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. The problem ist there are no options witch are without any pain or which aren't "disgusting", if you know what I mean, may I als you how much you took?

Merry Christmas to you too, WornOutLife :)
I agree! Dying is so hard!
I took about 50 pills! I don't know how I survived! It seems my body wants to stay in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: SadGirl, Wrennie, ansiedad and 2 others
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

May 14, 2018
And how much alcohol? And have you taken antiemetics?

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
And how much alcohol? And have you taken antiemetics?
Nope, no antiemetics.
And about the alcohol, 2 bottles of beer and one of vodka. I was really drunk and can't remember the moment I passed out. The last thing I remember is that I wrote some goodbye letters and then I dunno what the hell happened but I ended up unconscious and naked in my room!

Reactions: ansiedad and GoPeaceful
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

May 14, 2018
Sorry you haven't found the peace you deserved. I thought with enough pills and enough alcohol it would be done :(
And how do you cope with life then? Currently I'm getting drunk, but what do I do if I get sober again? And thank you for your kind responses ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would be interested to in this method. Please someone answers it.
I am really interested if there is damage if you survive?

Last edited:
Reactions: ansiedad and GoPeaceful
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I agree! Dying is so hard!
I took about 50 pills! I don't know how I survived! It seems my body wants to stay in this world.
Did someone discover you?

• Hugs
Reactions: GoPeaceful and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Did someone discover you?
Yeah, my father came to my apartment the following day. If he hadn't come, I would've probably died for real!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad, GoPeaceful, Meditation guide and 1 other person
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I'm interested.

Reactions: GoPeaceful, SadGirl and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
i could use a chilling and relaxing way to go. especially if combined with situation that would make sure ctb succeeds.

Reactions: TowerUpright, GoPeaceful and ansiedad
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
unrelated but we havs matching profile pictures

Reactions: GoPeaceful
B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
I'm interested in this method too. Seems peaceful.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly for awhile this was my chosen method bc I was prescribed benzos and drinking.

I'm not sure about my body now but back then it wouldn't have worked as I had built quite a tolerance...

I'm still interested in this method but it seems p. Hard to actually die from it...

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Honestly for awhile this was my chosen method bc I was prescribed benzos and drinking.

I'm not sure about my body now but back then it wouldn't have worked as I had built quite a tolerance...

I'm still interested in this method but it seems p. Hard to actually die from it...
Yup, it is hard to die from it.

B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018

I don't really have much of a tolerance for both yet so I'm hoping it'll work.
I feel like I'm always playing Russian roulette with my life. I believe in fate, and if I'm meant to die I will die. If it fails I'll just try the helium method.

Last edited:
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
i caution against this method since the ideal dose of each may be difficult to discern. I once took my entire bottle of Xanax (minimum dosage .5 mg) and simply slept for 16 hours, waking up groggy. Granted it may have been different if I also consumed alcohol, which is a potentiator. Still have heard of people surviving benzo + alcohol ODs though.

DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
Both alcohol and benzodiazepines have a very chilling and relaxing effect on my body. I have heard that benzodiazepines alone won't do the trick, but the combination of both of is considered as very dangerous. As I could not possible think of a better way to die, I just wanted to ask wether there are any resources regarding this topic. As for me, this seems to be the most relaxing and most peaceful method of dying. I have access to antiemetics, benzodiazepines and of course alcohol.

I think many other methods won't work for me simply because, i haven't experienced any of the used substances in them and therefore I'm very anxious about them, or they seem very painful. And that's not what I want. Death should occur peacefully, safe (without an awakening) and without any pain (physical oder psychological).

Best wishes to you all and a happy Christmas.

GoPeaceful
It's my understanding that benzo's were developed as a response to the high fatality potential of barbiturates popular in the 1950's (Seconal, Nembutal,) that were easy to o.d. on due to their amnesic properties. Benzos have the same effect on short term memory, but I it's almost impossible to 'o.d.' fatally on benzos like Valium and Klonopin, even mixing them with alcohol, since you puke 'em up before death can bestow.