J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Hi y'all. Over the years I've accumulated a hell of a lot of pills, ranging from sleeping pills to antipsychotics. What are the chances of me passing away if I take a whole lot of these pills at once? I need a quick out but other methods are scary to me. Thank you!

Reactions: just.being..
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Sedation, or sleepiness, is a common side effect of many antipsychotics. It is more common with certain antipsychotics than others, such as chlorpromazine and olanzapine. Sedation can happen during the day as well as at night

mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
Hi y'all. Over the years I've accumulated a hell of a lot of pills, ranging from sleeping pills to antipsychotics. What are the chances of me passing away if I take a whole lot of these pills at once? I need a quick out but other methods are scary to me. Thank you!
I have a friend who took 70 pill all at once. She was found and saved but suffered a 3 hour coma and hospitalisation. I don't know what you have or what you will mix but death won't come quick and theres a good chance you will be saved if you are found. Also if you survive, the damage to the brain won't be fun.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I have a friend who took 70 pill all at once. She was found and saved but suffered a 3 hour coma and hospitalisation. I don't know what you have or what you will mix but death won't come quick and theres a good chance you will be saved if you are found. Also if you survive, the damage to the brain won't be fun.
Does your friend still have brain damage? Tell me, please
And was the overdose painful?

mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
Does your friend still have brain damage? Tell me, please
And was the overdose painful?
They didn't mention any pain but did say the treatment for overdosing is not pleasent (lots of tubes going in the nose, mouth and so on)
From what I can tell the only thing she got was a completely fucked short term memory as the long term brain damage. There can of course be a lot worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme
I

iwkmlol

Nov 7, 2023
can you od on heart problem/blood pressure medication ? i have a ton of bottles of it