• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
My mom has 3 seperate medications against high blood pressure that I can take at the same time. I hope to die of heart failure if I do take them, however I don't know how reliable that is.
Does anyone have any experience or information on this?

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

Deranged Psychonaut
Mar 21, 2023
A very close friend of mine took 60 0.2mg Clonidine tablets attempting suicide and said he could feel his blood pressure crashing within 5 minutes, became dizzy and disoriented, but his family called the police, he said he was walking down the street trying to get away and lost consciousness and woke up in the hospital several days later.
He was in the ICU for about 2 weeks on a Naloxone IV drip he is still alive, and from the research I have done it isn't exactly reliable but in theory it should work
Would work much better in combination
Clonidine + Propanolol or Clonidine + Atenolol

However the LD50 for clonidine in humans sounds ridiculously high from what I found
But LD50s are estimates at best and are based off of animal studies they do not actually give lethal doses to people in human clinical trials

Lethal dosage

The oral LD50 for clonidine in mice is 206 mg/kg and for rats, 465 mg/kg.[citation needed] In humans, lethality is rare with a small number of reported deaths. Morbidity, in terms of cardiorespiratory and CNS dysfunction, generally tends to be more severe in young persons than in adults.[citation needed]
Overdose

Symptoms of clonidine overdose include constriction of pupils of the eye, drowsiness, high blood pressure followed by a drop in pressure, irritability, low body temperature, slowed breathing, slowed heartbeat, slowed reflexes, and weakness.[citation needed]

There are case reports that show naloxone may be a useful antidote in treating clonidine overdoses. However, this is not in widespread clinical use.[22]

I would need to know the names of the medications. Please provide more information as I cannot answer your question without it.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: redbathingduck and Avyn
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
A very close friend of mine took 60 0.2mg Clonidine tablets attempting suicide and said he could feel his blood pressure crashing within 5 minutes, became dizzy and disoriented, but his family called the police, he said he was walking down the street trying to get away and lost consciousness and woke up in the hospital several days later.
He was in the ICU for about 2 weeks on a Naloxone IV drip he is still alive, and from the research I have done it isn't exactly reliable but in theory it should work
Would work much better in combination
Clonidine + Propanolol or Clonidine + Atenolol

However the LD50 for clonidine in humans sounds ridiculously high from what I found
But LD50s are estimates at best and are based off of animal studies they do not actually give lethal doses to people in human clinical trials

Lethal dosage

The oral LD50 for clonidine in mice is 206 mg/kg and for rats, 465 mg/kg.[citation needed] In humans, lethality is rare with a small number of reported deaths. Morbidity, in terms of cardiorespiratory and CNS dysfunction, generally tends to be more severe in young persons than in adults.[citation needed]
Overdose

Symptoms of clonidine overdose include constriction of pupils of the eye, drowsiness, high blood pressure followed by a drop in pressure, irritability, low body temperature, slowed breathing, slowed heartbeat, slowed reflexes, and weakness.[citation needed]

There are case reports that show naloxone may be a useful antidote in treating clonidine overdoses. However, this is not in widespread clinical use.[22]

I would need to know the names of the medications. Please provide more information as I cannot answer your question without it.
Thank you for the useful information! Do you know if he was in any pain after he took the pills? Did he get any long term/permanent damage from overdosing?

The medications are:
Bisoprolol
Rilmenidine/Albarel
Amlodipine

Heard that Bisoprolol out of those is the most dangerous one, since it is a beta blocker.

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

Deranged Psychonaut
Mar 21, 2023
No pain, and no long term or permanent damage however he was hospitalized within approx. 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion and he also told his family what he had taken so the hospital knew what they were dealing with.

I will look into those here shortly and let you know what I find

I do want to tell you though, it would probably really hurt your mother if you did take her pills and died from it, not to mention if she is on blood pressure medications she probably needs them, what if you taking them causes her to go into a hypertensive crisis and potentially die because you took all her meds?

I'm all for freedom but I wholeheartedly disagree with doing something that may cause physical harm to others.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
No pain, and no long term or permanent damage however he was hospitalized within approx. 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion and he also told his family what he had taken so the hospital knew what they were dealing with.

I will look into those here shortly and let you know what I find

I do want to tell you though, it would probably really hurt your mother if you did take her pills and died from it, not to mention if she is on blood pressure medications she probably needs them, what if you taking them causes her to go into a hypertensive crisis and potentially die because you took all her meds?

I'm all for freedom but I wholeheartedly disagree with doing something that may cause physical harm to others.
I understand your concern <3, but I won't be taking all of them, she has plenty! There will definitely be enough left for her, haha. I'm not sure if I will ctb yet with this method, drowning and hanging are still preferred (: Tysm for helping me out!

Last edited: