deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
Ive been trying to research if these meds will let me overdose. Trileptal and Buspirone. Does anyone know any side effects or if these are lethal? both are relatively new meds and im having a hard time finding info. Thanks

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't think that OD will work.
I suffer from bipolar disorder and tried to ctb with some pills such as aripiprazol, lamotrigine, risperidone, sertraline and lorazepam but it didn't work. (I took 100 pills)

Even though they're not the meds you've mentioned, I don't think any OD on bipolar meds will work at all.

My suggestion: check the resources section and do a research about another method.

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Overdosing on prescribed medications is hard as shit. I recommend looking in the resources section of the site to possibly find another method

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i wouldnt. im on buspar right now and its basically damn near impossible to OD on. i read where they had someone take 2000mg+ i think it was. and they were "fine". they suffered the worse possible but they didnt die or anything.

if you want to check interactions google "medication interaction checker" or something like that. they have a bunch. and id use a bunch then make an average. example drugs.com is either the only one right or the only one wrong and im leaning towards wrong. so its best to always over check.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife