• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
I live in a shitty area where there are a lot of drug dealers, one of my close friends even knows some of them. So would it be possible to buy a bunch of painkillers and overdose from them on purpose? The risk is pretty low and they'll most likely be laced already so the chances of overdosing is increased. can you guys let me know if this is a stupid idea or not? I've been thinking about it for a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic_traveler
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
The issue with street drugs is their purity. You never know what the dealers are cutting them with and as you mentioned, if they're laced with something awful. But if you're familiar with the scene and/or have used before, then it's certainly possible. I'd look for a dealer who's got good reputation if I was considering the option, even if it costs you a bit more. As for painkillers, there are too many variables but if you want to have good odds, you'd generally want Heroine or Fentanyl, both of which should be readily available. But like I said, I would really approach this with a lot of caution if you've never dealt with dealers before. Plus, pulling your friend into the mix to purchase drugs for the purpose of overdosing is probably something I'd heavily reconsider.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If your friend "knows" some dealers he need to know someone who is higher up in the chain where the stuff is still pure long before it reaches the "street". I'd not even consider trying street drug quality for recreational purposes.

It's a risk, can work but too many factors are against you which you do not know when considering street drugs to OD.

That's my personal opinion.

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I am using pills to OD, for me its way better then SN. SN is a 50/50 if u ask me, + its nasty. With pills, worst case u just get super high, best case you die from OD

Reactions: warboy68forever
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I live in a shitty area where there are a lot of drug dealers, one of my close friends even knows some of them. So would it be possible to buy a bunch of painkillers and overdose from them on purpose? The risk is pretty low and they'll most likely be laced already so the chances of overdosing is increased. can you guys let me know if this is a stupid idea or not? I've been thinking about it for a while.
Street drugs are definitely not a reliable method. Street drugs are for fun only.
Recommend read PPH and find a better method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I am using pills to OD, for me its way better then SN. SN is a 50/50 if u ask me, + its nasty. With pills, worst case u just get super high, best case you die from OD
SN is not 50/50 if you follow the guidelines and/or prepare a second glass in case you throw up.

With pills, the best case is you get super high and then you OD. Worst case is if you mix wrong stuff (i.e. Multiple CNS depressants, but not enough quantity/potency), you end up possibly with organ damage or at the very least, fuck up your liver.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
You can't trust dealers, they are just in it for the moolah like everyone else.

Your drugs could be cut with fent, in which case you would have a quick and pleasant death, or they could be cut with caffeine, in which case your death would be painful.

If you are willing to take the risk, then go ahead, but just know the risk you are taking.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We used to clean our coke with anhydrous acetone to increase the purity. Turns out that just made it easier to recover from the OD attempts. Any street drug will be very unreliable. We wish you peace. Be well on your journey.