• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Would it be possible to overdose on 10mg anti-depressants? Given at 30 per bottle. I've also heard it or rather it seems it is easy to overdose on caffeinated powder.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
From what i've seen on this forum (not firsthand) you need a very large quantity of anti-depressants to OD because they make them so they are hard OD on

Love and kindness

Reactions: ShornSoloists, LADY007, Mizzmini45 and 2 others
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
From what i've seen on this forum (not firsthand) you need a very large quantity of anti-depressants to OD because they make them so they are hard OD on

Love and kindness

I figured I'd probably need an insane amount to OD.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Sounds like a great way to get a free stay in a psych ward.
But using non-lethal method will only convince them that you're "crying for help", if that's your intention.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, LADY007, appalachian moon and 4 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah it's definitely gonna be extremely hard to do so. Even with a very large amount of pills, it'll be painful and slow. And even then, it might not work and you might vomit or something. I wanted to OD on strong painkillers like percocets and narpoxen or whatever, but even with a large amount (i have 2 bottles), its hard as shit.

Reactions: forgetme and Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
TCAs used to be popular suicide drugs back before SSRIs took over. Amitriptyline is a suggested suicide method around here (search if you want details). SSRIs (and other modern antidepressants) are extremely non-toxic, which is why docs feel comfortable handing them out like candy.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, LADY007, soakmeinbleach and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yeah, you want tricyclic antidepressants and even with those you need a crapload of them and also a sizable amount of benzos to keep you asleep during the process as it will take up to 24h. There are faster ways.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, forgetme, appalachian moon and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
It is possible... you need more than 6 grams of antidepressants, anti-emetics (to keep you from vomiting), benzos (to keep you asleep), tagamet.
There are reliable antidepressant cocktails (combination of drugs) In the Peph..check them out.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lithium_flower and appalachian moon
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
TCAs are good but I don't think they prescribe them for depression anymore. They have made a comeback as a treatment for neuropathic pain.

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Amitriptyline cocktail is in wikibooks. My daughter took an amitriptyline overdose, but no antiemetics or anything else, she had a horrible death. Read up first!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, gottago222, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Amitriptyline cocktail is in wikibooks. My daughter took an amitriptyline overdose, but no antiemetics or anything else, she had a horrible death. Read up first!
I'm sorry for your loss.

Love and kindness

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I'm sorry for your loss.

Love and kindness
Thank you for your kind words. Suicide is awful for those of us left behind, but now I'm totally empty and just want to be with her.

• Love
Reactions: gottago222 and Egddios
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you for your kind words. Suicide is awful for those of us left behind, but now I'm totally empty and just want to be with her.
Damn I'm sorry :/ Antidepressant overdose sounds horrific cause of the mental symptoms u will get aswell, that's why it isn't recommended

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I have read it doesn't work, that prescribed ANTIs Ds are made NOT to be dangerous if you over dose. But I read recently of a girl in my county who OD on paracetamol and died as a result. Not sure full story on that one though

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

What happened? And I'm so sorry hear that. I have a amitryptyline cocktail on stock, but I'm worried about how peacefull it is although I have benzos and antiemetics.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I'm worried about how peacefull it is although I have benzos and antiemetics.

If you have enough benzos to keep you asleep for more than 24 hours, you won't feel a thing but the heavy benzo OD is absolutely essential for this method.

Follow the guidelines outlined in the "Amitryptiline cocktail" exactly if you wish to go that way and make sure you are not found, because what basically happens is Ami will stop your heart, and it does so in a chaotic and painful manner.

ad3a

ad3a

Jul 12, 2019
One of my overdoses was mixing a large amount of anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, paracetamol and weaker anxiety pills but I got found and got locked up for a month. I was gone for about 2 - 3 days. I'm not sure I would've died even if I wasn't found, maybe from dehydration? Wasn't worth it and fucks your liver up surely. I don't recommend it, very risky lol.

Benzo or heroine OD would be prime in my opinion.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Benzos alone will not kill you. Ironically enough, withdrawal when you stop taking them may. Benzos + heroin, yes.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
If you have enough benzos to keep you asleep for more than 24 hours, you won't feel a thing but the heavy benzo OD is absolutely essential for this method.

Follow the guidelines outlined in the "Amitryptiline cocktail" exactly if you wish to go that way and make sure you are not found, because what basically happens is Ami will stop your heart, and it does so in a chaotic and painful manner.
Isn't the updated version 6-12 hours of you take enzyme inhibitor and the 7.5 g amitriptyline dose

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Not everyone can get access to 2 types of benzos plus cimetidine.

Reactions: BiancaW79
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
One of my overdoses was mixing a large amount of anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, paracetamol and weaker anxiety pills but I got found and got locked up for a month. I was gone for about 2 - 3 days. I'm not sure I would've died even if I wasn't found, maybe from dehydration? Wasn't worth it and fucks your liver up surely. I don't recommend it, very risky lol.

Benzo or heroine OD would be prime in my opinion.

Search YouTube heroin overdose and check the brain damaged people who survived.
Opioids are like hanging but less reliable. Unless you have the strongest opioid. Also you may have some tolerance

If you dont mind, how you managed to not be found for so long? Do you live alone?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I've set my date to somewhere in the next 2 months. The funny thing is, since finding out that Amitriptyline helps with my migraine (but not enough) and getting a prescription for it and since i'm taking half the amount of benzos I'm prescribed, I could have a new suicide option on the map - the Ami cocktail. :hihi:

ad3a

ad3a

Jul 12, 2019
Search YouTube heroin overdose and check the brain damaged people who survived.
Opioids are like hanging but less reliable. Unless you have the strongest opioid. Also you may have some tolerance

If you dont mind, how you managed to not be found for so long? Do you live alone?
Oh no I was found the same day, sorry for misconceptions. I meant that I was out for that amount of time. If I lived alone at that time I might've made it, no idea.

Reactions: spanishguy22
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yeah, I read that even the "updated" version takes up to 24h. I'll stick to my SN, thank you.

Reactions: Barelyhuman
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Oh no I was found the same day, sorry for misconceptions. I meant that I was out for that amount of time. If I lived alone at that time I might've made it, no idea.
the recent pph video on amitriptyline says 6-12 hours

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Dr. Admiraal says 24 hours even for the "updated" cocktail. I'd trust him over Nitschke. The guy can't even use a spell checker ffs.