A

AJLIFE

Feb 18, 2020
Hi looking for advice on overdose, I have a stockpile of medication that includes buprenorphine, quetiapine and promethazine. I have around 200 maybe more ready to go.
I just don't want to wake up and it not have worked

thanks

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Unfortunately buprenorphine is not suitable :-(

Never ever overdose neuroleptics like quetiapine!

snuffcore

snuffcore

don’t forget those days that overflowed with love.
Jun 30, 2020
Overdoses in general are not pleasant and I don't know the effectiveness of the stuff you mentioned, but for what it's worth, I was prescribed quietapine once as a sleep aid (despite being an anti psychotic). The only night I took it I used the minimum dose and basically ended up like a zombie, so maybe it could work.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and AJLIFE
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Any advice on what may be best to overdose on?

Rope or bullets perhaps? :))

Seriously though, most overdoses are rarely fatal. You aren't likely to get any recommendations here for either over-the-counter (OTC) products or prescription medications, because these are rarely fatal in overdose.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Saed
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Any advice on what may be best to overdose on?
Donuts and cola overdose seem the best to me. Im sorry.. I couldn't help myself

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i took two big overdoses on queitpine, nothing happened I just slept for like 20 hours, it can fuck with your heart but I already have fucked heart so it wasn't big deal for me

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Don't do it there are plenty more reliable methods you could choose. I did an OD twice, the last time I got so sick and disoriented that I swore I'd never do it again it's not like the movies portray at all.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
i dont plan to do it i was just curious

Reactions: HappyMstake
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Why should you never OD on quetiapine?
With this stuff you are risking the neuroleptic malignant syndrome and then it will become extremely unpleasant for you - promise.

Reactions: autumnal and EGR92
F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
As I have learnt after several near misses, it's not so much the drugs, it's the time factor that catches you out. I would have been successful on two previous attempts if i'd been left long enough. An OD of insulin and one hour more i'd have made it. The last huge one and I was on life support for 48 hours. So by my estimation a couple more hours and i'd have succeeded.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I believe you both i have my own planned method which i have researched for weeks. I know you can't ctb from oding from pharmaceutical drugs! tried and failed many times! I have a friend planning to OD on a large amount of quetiapine so i will be definitely showing her this thread to persuade her to change her mind. Thanks

Reactions: Saed
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
My overdose was f*in awful, I did it on the spur of the moment after I'd messed my life up, ended up a week in hospital throwing bits of my burned stomach and oesophagus up.

Took months to get back to normal and still mentally affected by it. The last time will be planned and effective.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
With this stuff you are risking the neuroleptic malignant syndrome and then it will become extremely unpleasant for you - promise.

Additionally, quetiapine is probably one of the safest ever psychiatric medications in terms of overdoses almost never being fatal.