• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mugara

Mugara

if i count to ten, will it all go away?
Sep 12, 2018
Hello. I'm sorry if it's inappropriate to put such a story in method category, but I want to vent and an advice too. I've been a member since 2018 and I wanted to commit suicide with SN. I had everything required but backed out. My life has changed over 2 years, I found a job, got promoted, reconnected with my SO and things slowly started to get better. Still, sometimes I had brief suicide thoughts due to various reasons like chronic illness, overall mental state didn't fully recover after severe depression and it beared its fruits. Last month I've quit my job because of how toxic relationships with my boss had become. I was a manager in a store and basically her right hand. So I've gone on a leave for 14 days and she was constantly calling and threatening me if I don't show up for help I won't be working there. I would have come for a day or two but I started my pain treatment and had to have injections every day. One day I said fuck it, showed up and resigned. My path led me here because I'm in a worse state than I was that damned autumn in 2018. Why, would you ask, you be depressed over a job loss? That's because it took me years to gather myself up and take a step. Now I feel like I'm 5 steps behind. It's hard for me to take responsibility, live up to expectations and communicate with people but I leaped past it and was good at what I was doing. I could have got another promotion soon. I had plans, I had money, I started to live like a normal human being.
I lost my will to live again for all of sudden simply by same reasons as before and rapid shift in comfort zone.

TL;DR I have prescribed meds like Amitriptyline, Phenazepam and Baclofen. What if I chug it all down with vodka or something, will I die if not found in time or I have to stick with more favored methods like hanging, partial suspencion? Never gonna use SN again, I'm terrified of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Halo13, Soul and 3 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm really sorry for your suffering. If you need someone to talk with or vent to,I'm here. Just reply if you'd like.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sorry that things got worse again for you. Feel free to vent. Don't urge to an OD, it is highly about to fail and lead you to the psych ward. :hug:

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Mugara, I'm sorry you're struggling. A mixture of pills like that will just make your situation worse — please don't try to exit that way.

Can you ask your doctor for meds that will help you more? This setback shouldn't undo all your good progress and better meds might nudge your head to a better place for dealing with finding new work.

(((Hug)))