• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hip and cool

hip and cool

Apr 14, 2019
are there any kinda pills or sumn that i can gather for this? if so which one(s)?.. and would there be a specific amount most effective? thanks in advance i guess, if someone comments <3

Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
In these days overdosing pills usually does not work. The good stuff is not available anymore....

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
Paracetamol, you would need a lot, and you would die in days while you are in high pain, so, not recommended, unless you want that kind of death.

hip and cool

hip and cool

Apr 14, 2019
Paracetamol, you would need a lot, and you would die in days while you are in high pain, so, not recommended, unless you want that kind of death.
honestly, anything'll do at this point, how much we talking?

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
honestly, anything'll do at this point, how much we talking?
15g, but 20g to be sure.
You already check the resource list? There are methods (like SN) that would cost the same amount and are more peaceful.

Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Can be one week....in extreme pain.... believe me.... you don't want that....

hip and cool

hip and cool

Apr 14, 2019
15g, but 20g to be sure.
You already check the resource list? There are methods (like SN) that would cost the same amount and are more peaceful.
i would use that but im basically limited to paracetemol and basic home supplies, im being hecka monitored with the stuff i buy :monkaW:

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I'd really not recommend listening to the advice above about paracetamol. Other than the fact you'd need a hell of a lot to actually cause enough damage to cause a very slow painful death, your body naturally won't tolerate that amount and will begin to vomit. So the likely story is that you'll vomit, be really unwell and do some nasty liver damage but still be alive. If you are intent on this decision, please look at the resources list, there is plenty to read up on which you could accomplish with not much effort.

Reactions: Morphosis and Qbert
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
This is so not true. My friend died in her sleep while overdosing. When you're a pain management patient you're able to save up some really powerful shit.

imstillhungry

imstillhungry

Student
Nov 19, 2019
Paracetamol is probably the worst way to go. It will be very painful and very drawn out. I highly advise against paracetamol!

Reactions: SoupSnakes
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
This is so not true. My friend died in her sleep while overdosing. When you're a pain management patient you're able to save up some really powerful shit.
Yes but was that your friend who had fentanyl and seconal and saved it all up to overdose? This is just paracetamol and OTC crap they're talking about and @SoupSnakes is right, the more likely outcome is vomiting followed by days of agony and possible liver damage.

Reactions: SoupSnakes
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Yes but was that your friend who had fentanyl and seconal and saved it all up to overdose? This is just paracetamol and OTC crap they're talking about and @SoupSnakes is right, the more likely outcome is vomiting followed by days of agony and possible liver damage.
She had some fentanyl patches, seconal and more pain meds. I have no idea what paracetamol is. Why don't people just use the name? Someone said something to me yesterday and I had no idea what it was and it turned out to be Benadryl? Why don't people just use the name?

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
She had some fentanyl patches, seconal and more pain meds. I have no idea what paracetamol is. Why don't people just use the name? Someone said something to me yesterday and I had no idea what it was and it turned out to be Benadryl? Why don't people just use the name?
Oh sorry it's a common over the counter drug in UK, think it's acetaminophen in US?

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It just seems like everyone here says all overdoses fail. I have over 17,000mg if morohine ER plus 700 mg of Percocet over 800 mg of Xanax and Klonopin and bacofen which is a muscle relaxer. Don't see how I could live after that.

imstillhungry

imstillhungry

Student
Nov 19, 2019
It just seems like everyone here says all overdoses fail. I have over 17,000mg if morohine ER plus 700 mg of Percocet over 800 mg of Xanax and Klonopin and bacofen which is a muscle relaxer. Don't see how I could live after that.
No one is saying all overdoses fail though. People are advising against a paracetamol overdose specifically, because it causes a very long and very painful death

Reactions: SoupSnakes and Morphosis
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
No one is saying all overdoses fail though. People are advising against a paracetamol overdose specifically, because it causes a very long and very painful death
Why can't people just say Tylenol? We all don't know what foeoenfnjejfjdjjf means

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Reactions: heylightiforgot, angele, WeekofWonder and 2 others
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the forum as a user, I'm just curious why are people recommmending tylenol, isn't it far more painful and lengthy than say an overdose of Benadryl(diphenhydramine)? I know Benadryl is otc in most places so wouldn't it fit Hip and Cools needs? People do use it to trip but they take a gram or less normally from my research, taking two 100 tablet bottles of 25mg each should be enough wouldn't it as long as not found or brought to medical attention right?

Edit: Just to clarify I'm not saying to do it, I'm just curious what the outcome of such a high dose of the med would be

Last edited:
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
That's just Tylenol...just say Tylenol

Tylenol is actually the brand name for America, paracetamol is the universal drug name. It's not our issue that you aren't sure what the proper drug names are
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the forum as a user, I'm just curious why are people recommmending tylenol, isn't it far more painful and lengthy than say an overdose of Benadryl(diphenhydramine)? I know Benadryl is otc in most places so wouldn't it fit Hip and Cools needs? People do use it to trip but they take a gram or less normally from my research, taking two 100 tablet bottles of 25mg each should be enough wouldn't it as long as not found or brought to medical attention right?

Edit: Just to clarify I'm not saying to do it, I'm just curious what the outcome of such a high dose of the med would be

Absolutely no one is recommending taking a paracetamol overdose and those who are saying it would be okay are horribly informed.

Reactions: Morphosis
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Absolutely no one is recommending taking a paracetamol overdose and those who are saying it would be okay are horribly informed.

@SoupSnakes Completely get that paracetamol is out of the equation, but isn't a high dose (3-5g's) of diphenhydramine still an option? Since it's over the counter in most countries IIRC?

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
@SoupSnakes Completely get that paracetamol is out of the equation, but isn't a high dose (3-5g's) of diphenhydramine still an option? Since it's over the counter in most countries IIRC?

Like I said earlier, the body recognises drug overdoses and causes vomiting. If you can manage to take 5g and keep it all down without vomiting at all, then congratulations, you might manage a coma but it's so unlikely. Take a trip to Google and just look at some of the research figures.

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
I have been doing some research into it and it seems like Benadryl was one of the top successful substances for poisoning in Virginia (someone posted a PDF in one of the threads just can't find it right now). In what i was reading the LD50 on LAH is 60x50mg or 4g's on the suicide wiki. I agree throwing up would be an issue, could this method be viable if an anti-emetic was obtained? (Saw you're in the UK so could it potentially be covered by NIH or be prescribed by a walk in? I know it can be in Canada but I'm not sure how our healthcare systems are different) Sorry I'm not trying to second guess you, I'm just trying to spit ball and see what options are out there